The Uyghur and China discussion thread

Derf

It doesn't matter who the people complaining are.
Yes, it does.
If the people complaining are doing so for political reasons, their complaints have to be taken with a level of suspicion.
Also, if those who complain run their own camps (And they do), they can hardly be said to hold the moral high ground. One question - Why would someone with their own camps complain about someone else's camps?

You simply can't believe stories put up by dodgy politicians and their well paid for servants - That's a lesson we all should have learned from the WMD mess in Iraq.
Like an idiot, I took the Iraq stories as true and didn't question their validity - I won't be doing that again or I could rightly be accused of being silly.

HappyMan

Charter Member
Cager
Yes, it does.
If the people complaining are doing so for political reasons, their complaints have to be taken with a level of suspicion.
Also, if those who complain run their own camps (And they do), they can hardly be said to hold the moral high ground. One question - Why would someone with their own camps complain about someone else's camps?

You simply can't believe stories put up by dodgy politicians and their well paid for servants - That's a lesson we all should have learned from the WMD mess in Iraq.
Like an idiot, I took the Iraq stories as true and didn't question their validity - I won't be doing that again or I could rightly be accused of being silly.
I so accuse you. You seem more silly this time, in fact, as you are choosing to believe media created by and with the permission of the CCP while disregarding all other (external) sources.

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
I so accuse you. You seem more silly this time, in fact, as you are choosing to believe media created by and with the permission of the CCP while disregarding all other (external) sources.
Come on HM... you haven't guessed who Derf is? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

R Cameron

Charter Member
Cager
The Uyghur and China discussion thread
Thread starter: harryopal Start date: Mar 22, 2021

Derf

Coincidence, I'm sure!

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
Then we come to frankly pathetic stories I simply don't believe

The woman claims to have been raped by masked men while detained in a camp. My first question is why would they bother with masks?
Next up is why, if they have their pick of detained women, did they settle for an ugly one?
Let's get real, if rapists had their pick, they'd go for a younger, pretty one with a nice body, not a fugly clapped out old cow with facial warts.
Then we come to the leading 'expert,. Adrian Zenz, an ultra evangelical right nut job (who was commanded by God to tell HIS truth about China) with a very clear agenda but sod all experience that actually counts for anything.
His proof is dodgy reports that can't be substantiated, satellite pictures that could be almost anything, and bugger all else.
His 'evidence' is so weak it wouldn't stand up at a Chinese show trial.

That, I will repeat, is NOT to say there isn't something going on, but the best evidence we have is a Iraq WMD type job, and that's not a lot.
This comment is far beyond what is acceptable in this forum.

Knowing the author, the moderation team is unfortunately not surprised. It is misogynistic and offensive to all rape victims.

Furthermore, the words that Derf/Fred has chosen to describe and denigrate this particular rape victim are quite frankly disgusting, and we are dismayed that we have to read them in this forum.

Also, considering that Derf is the second account of a user of this forum, and as we only allow 1 account per user, we have decided to ban this account.

Fred is welcome to post with his original account, although we understand if he is embarrassed to do so, as he has posted some truly cringey stuff with it.

However, this also comes with a warning to never post the sort of comment quoted above again, and failure to do so will result in further moderation action, up to and including permanent termination of forum membership.

HappyMan

Charter Member
Cager
Come on HM... you haven't guessed who Derf is? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nobody expects the Derfish Inquisition!
He hasn't been on in years, man. The name was strange... But I missed it.

I was so sure he was a sock for Dave as well... My apologies, Dave.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaioxbeticu
Top Bottom