How to proceess KITAS/VITAS Online

The link that I still cannot get to work is the 'original' stated by kiperto in post # 75. ..https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/
By saying "and now it is back" I thought he was referring to that link.
The others are also OK with me.

Guys, sorry for maybe the stupid question but do I understand correctly (family KITAS making).

I'm going to Singapore on 28th of December. I will make social budaya visa with agent help there (1 day visa making). So first of all my husband should register here https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/online/index.xhtml?i=0 and write that my visa will be made in Indonesian embassy in Singapore. Then we will get online visa approval letter (it's called Pemberitahuan - right?) and with this letter I will go to agent in Singapore? And I will get social budaya visa with a chance to make all the process for KITAS? Or using agent service in Singapore the process is not the same?

Do you think if we will apply this week, we will still have time to get visa approval letter?
Thank you!

Guys, sorry for maybe the stupid question but do I understand correctly (family KITAS making).

I'm going to Singapore on 28th of December. I will make social budaya visa with agent help there (1 day visa making). So first of all my husband should register here https://visaonline.imigrasi.go.id/online/index.xhtml?i=0 and write that my visa will be made in Indonesian embassy in Singapore. Then we will get online visa approval letter (it's called Pemberitahuan - right?) and with this letter I will go to agent in Singapore? And I will get social budaya visa with a chance to make all the process for KITAS? Or using agent service in Singapore the process is not the same?

Do you think if we will apply this week, we will still have time to get visa approval letter?
Thank you!

If you get Sosial Budaya first, you do not need the visa approval (This is true for almost all nationalities. Exception for citizens of Somaila and Iraq or something like that).

Sosial Budaya (or now correctly called Ijin Kunjungan) is a simple visa you can get without telex approval from Jakarta, only a sponsor letter from your husband and proof of marriage is needed. Then you will return to Indonesia and convert this to a KITAS.

If you are going to Singapore anyway and you are already in Indonesia, then you can apply for KITAS online directly. You can skip the Sosial Budaya altogether. They are now fairly quick to process this, so it is still possible to get the approval telex before your Singapore trip on the 28th.

Here is a guide for online KITAS: https://www.expatindo.org/online-kitas-application-procedure/

So I got my passort with ITAS ONLINE stamped on it, along with 2 files via an email.

Question about the files.
1 being ITAS-E(electronic limited stay permit) << Written to attach to passport
2nd being a 2 page (qr code, date of issue and permit expiry on second page) of a less detailed but larger photo/qr ITAS-E

Must it be A4, or just legible?
Must it be in colour?
Can I "modify" the bloody 2 pages of the 2nd file into ONE PAGE or must it be 2 pages like a badly formatted college paper?

Hi,

On the Expat website it says:
  • VITAS is now available for a period of 30 days, 90 days, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years depending on the category of the applicant.
How do you apply for the 2 year Vitas? Does it state options on the website when you apply?

Regards,

Rob

Hi,

On the Expat website it says:
  • VITAS is now available for a period of 30 days, 90 days, 6 months, 1 year or 2 years depending on the category of the applicant.
How do you apply for the 2 year Vitas? Does it state options on the website when you apply?

Regards,

Rob

The duration depends on the purpose of the KITAS. For example, KITAS for family reunification (marriage) will always be 1 year.

Dear lord, how on earth do you get all the docs under 400kb. scanning my passport every page comes out a 2.5mb ???

Dear lord, how on earth do you get all the docs under 400kb. scanning my passport every page comes out a 2.5mb ???

In my Canon scanner software it gives a DPI (dots per inch) option. 300-600 is very high resolution, but around 75 is still completely readable and much smaller file sizes.

is it 400kb per sheet/document or 400kb total for everything you upload? Thanks for the advice btw, appreciate it. I'm freaking out all ready and I haven't even applied yet.

Hello, first of all, I'm so happy that I found the post about online VITAS application https://www.expatindo.org/online-kitas-application-procedure/#our-forum-user8217s-experience and with this forum members help I managed to get VITAS by myself! :)

I just want to share my experience and some additional information:
  • Don't forget that online registration time is by Jakarta time (I live in Bali, so, first of all, I forgot about time differences)
  • We tried to register at 8 am, but registration was open ~8.15-8.30am. (in this step we needed to upload a birth certificate, sponsor KTP and sponsor tax number)
  • We receive registration email exactly after 24 hours. So I suggest to register on Friday, so on Monday you can start the process and will have more working days for everything (we applied on Monday, so only on Tuesday started everything)
  • After receiving an email confirmation about registration, we needed to upload the rest documents - I was trying to put all scan in .pdf (like passport all pages) but it was too big files. So you should upload each file separately (each page of passport and etc.), in colors and each file can't be smaller or bigger than 50-400 Kb (per file)
  • On Wednesday we received the letter asking to pay the fee. We did it by online transfer. We didn't get any confirmation till Friday, so we wrote an email and got the file (letter from Jakarta).
  • On Monday I went to Singapore. There I use the agent and on Tuesday I already had VITAS in my passport and went back to Bali. At night I registered my VITAS and next morning I got the letter from immigration.
After this letter (VITAS registration), I started to collect the rest of documents.
  • I didn't need to pay for any documents (Surat Domisili, police report and etc.).
  • I needed to get 2 documents for Surat Domisili (from smaller unit and bigger one) - as well they asked contract of house rent (just to be sure that I live there)
  • After going to immigration in Denpasar we got several forms to fill and information to pay for ITAS and time when to come back. I couldn't come back on the date it was written, so lady told me that the most important to pay the fee for ITAS until that day and I can come for fingerprints later.
  • after fingerprints and photo making in immigration, next day by email I got confirmation that I got ITAS and information when I should come to collect it.
In total (copies, scan, fees, trip, stay in Singapore, an agent in Singapore and etc.) cost me ~6 750 000 Rp. I didn't count but I believe it's cheaper than use agent for making teletex from Jakarta, applying for ITAS with an agent in Indonesia?

Hi all
I applied for vitas online and paid the 100k fees after that i received an email saying as following:
Data profil Anda telah diubah oleh petugas. Silahkan cek data terbaru Anda dengan melakukan login pada aplikasi, kemudian memilih menu Profil. Jika Anda tidak meminta perubahan tersebut, harap menghubungi Sub Direktorat Visa.

Demikian kami sampaikan.
Terima Kasih.

I think my mistake that i repeat my last name as my first name because in my ktp there is no last name then the officer's change my last name to - is there any problems in my application and my stage 5 approvel.
please advise what shall i do
Thanks

Hi all
I applied for vitas online for my husband and paid the 100k fees after that i received an email saying as following:
Data profil Anda telah diubah oleh petugas. Silahkan cek data terbaru Anda dengan melakukan login pada aplikasi, kemudian memilih menu Profil. Jika Anda tidak meminta perubahan tersebut, harap menghubungi Sub Direktorat Visa.

Demikian kami sampaikan.
Terima Kasih.

I think my mistake that i repeat my last name as my first name because in my ktp there is no last name then the officer's change my last name to - is there any problems in my application and my stage 5 approvel.
Thanks

Hi all
I applied for vitas online for my husband and paid the 100k fees after that i received an email saying as following:

Demikian kami sampaikan.
Terima Kasih.

Thanks

I think the immigration officer just corrected your mistake. Just log in to the system and double check to see what they have done. Shouldn't be a problem if they just fixed your KTP information.

I think the immigration officer just corrected your mistake. Just log in to the system and double check to see what they have done. Shouldn't be a problem if they just fixed your KTP information.
Thanks for your quick response appreciate

I am in the process of attempting to get a KITAS suami ikut istri WNI. (I am foreign; wife is Indonesian). I did not see anything in the online form referring to "suami ikut istri", but I did get the following form:
upload_2018-7-17_10-46-18.png

Is this the correct form? I am ultimately trying to get a KITAP, as my wife and I have been married 15 years, and I have been working on employer-sponsored KITAS (with renewals, and a new one issued after 5 years) for the last 8 years. Am I on the right track here, or is there something I am missing?

4. After the application has been submitted online with all the documents, you should receive an email the same day (if you submitted your application in the middle of the night/early morning), or the next day (if you submitted afternoon), inviting you to come to South Jakarta immigration to pay the sum of 100,000 rupiah. This can NOT be done online. But you do not have to go in person, you can grant power of attorney to someone.
Download power of attorney here: https://goo.gl/EpZxnK Power of attorney must be fixed with materai 6ribu at middle bottom, such that both signatures spread onto the materai (left and right side)
Either way, the email will tell you to bring a handful of documents to Jakarta. Ignore this and bring photocopies of ALL of the documents above (a to i), with the exception that you can just bring the passport data page, not the whole book. In addition, the documents which you signed and affixed with materai should all be the originals. The documents need to be in a GREEN folder, otherwise you will be told to go away. To send the documents to Jakarta you can use the Indonesian post office, or Tiki service tiki.id. Bear in mind that whatever service you use will arrive too late for same day trip to immigration, so you must go the next day. In addition, Indonesian civil servants don't do much work on Fridays, so if you submit on Friday then you probably can wait too. If you are in a hurry you can post the documents to your Jakarta contact immediately upon online submission.
If I want to have my wife (sponsor) do this step, do I still need to fill out the Power of Attorney?

I am in the process of attempting to get a KITAS suami ikut istri WNI. (I am foreign; wife is Indonesian). I did not see anything in the online form referring to "suami ikut istri", but I did get the following form:
View attachment 745
Is this the correct form? I am ultimately trying to get a KITAP, as my wife and I have been married 15 years, and I have been working on employer-sponsored KITAS (with renewals, and a new one issued after 5 years) for the last 8 years. Am I on the right track here, or is there something I am missing?

Yes, penyatuan keluarga (family reunification) is what you want.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc