First jab done

Was this at MOI? We got ours done at MAG and it was very well organised. Despite us arriving with over 100 in front of us, we were done in 90 minutes.
No this was at Mall Gandaria City and it was through halodoc. I WAS at MOI trying to get my Vacc...(it was Astra Zen). I was denied due to blood pressure was 180 at the time of screening (wrong morning to switch from decaf and I was walking back and forth to the toilet...and it was a long morning from another vacc site...didn't sleep well, etc..etc)....process was so so, but it definitely had more people and slightly more chaotic. Considering the amount of people and the fact that they allow walk-ins (and quite a few factory workers came in a huge group) it was somewhat reasonably under control.

A fair distance between both places....

No this was at Mall Gandaria City and it was through halodoc. I WAS at MOI trying to get my Vacc...(it was Astra Zen). I was denied due to blood pressure was 180 at the time of screening (wrong morning to switch from decaf and I was walking back and forth to the toilet...and it was a long morning from another vacc site...didn't sleep well, etc..etc)....process was so so, but it definitely had more people and slightly more chaotic. Considering the amount of people and the fact that they allow walk-ins (and quite a few factory workers came in a huge group) it was somewhat reasonably under control.

I was denied due to blood pressure was 180 at the time...
Is this normal for you? This is extremely high. Try to get a regular reading if you can, maybe once every 2 weeks and see what your average is. 180 is technically hypertension stage II and it is considered dangerous. Do check it out and make sure this is not an average reading. If this is an average for you, there are many things you can do to lower it to a safer level.

Got my 2nd Vac! Definitely went much faster than the first one...two hours vs four+ hours the first time. It would've been less than two if they didn't have server issues...apparently the server for the whole Jakarta was down...according to the person who made the announcement. It was back up and running again in about 20 minutes. I must've been much more relaxed this time (and my old leftover bisoprolol for sure helped)...I clocked in at 133 vs 147 the first time I had my vacc.

Waiting was much much faster..maybe because the people who came were just the 2nd vaxx people, and registration was much faster too. Nurse who gave me the shot was pretty good too, didn't feel that much pain..not that the first one was bad.

Tried to download my certificate, but couldn't get the OTP code...I started to curse as usual...(daggum govt...etc) when I saw that this time it was my First Media...oops....waited a bit, refreshed my modem. Tried again....Got my certificate downloaded...all good and in pretty colors...just need to print. now....ready for travel.....
M
Cross my fingers....it'll be no side effects!
The certificate is in English? Mine is in Indonesian.

Is this normal for you? This is extremely high. Try to get a regular reading if you can, maybe once every 2 weeks and see what your average is. 180 is technically hypertension stage II and it is considered dangerous. Do check it out and make sure this is not an average reading. If this is an average for you, there are many things you can do to lower it to a safer level.
Definitely not! I actually checked a couple days later and my average is about low-mid 130s. (considered pre-hypertension I guess).

well we went again today, got there at 7.30 and had 4 people ahead of us. when the fella arrived to open the place..... habis, no more till the end of August
:D

Damn that's not right. Was this a walk-in and no registration needed?

well we went again today, got there at 7.30 and had 4 people ahead of us. when the fella arrived to open the place..... habis, no more till the end of August
:D
Wife got the same message today from the local police station. Looks there may be some supply problems.

Two of my kids (21 / 22, from my previous life) who live in Bangkok had their 1st jab done through the French consulate.
They had the J & J, which to my knowledge is better then the Chinese stuff that Thailand uses as "standard" .
The eldest one, who is in the French Air Force, had the 2 jabs done at the A.F.

All without any pro or con advice from my part, they are adults, they drive their life like they want.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiatestaging