Fair and peaceful campaigning?

Another guy accuse Jokowi as communist . Interestingly, he is real "bule" instead of hardliners "buceri"

Bule itu bernama Jerry Duane Gray, WN Jerman yang sudah lama tinggal di Indonesia. Jery ditangkap di rumahnya di Kembangan, Jakarta Barat.

Another guy accuse Jokowi as communist . Interestingly, he is real "bule" instead of hardliners "buceri"

Bule itu bernama Jerry Duane Gray, WN Jerman yang sudah lama tinggal di Indonesia. Jery ditangkap di rumahnya di Kembangan, Jakarta Barat.

Haha, I saw the video yesterday, and thought about posting it here to ask which of you was this?

Back in 1998 there were reports of people carried by trucks from Banten, dropped in Jakarta to instigate and flame the riot in May. The riot itself was started by the incident in Trisakti when several students were shot dead; the shooters have yet been identified two decades later. This was also the birth year of our beloved FPI, originally created as a fake grass root movement to counter the student movement.

Somebody was trying to recreate May 1998 by assembling the exact same components: Banten fighters, sniper rifles, and a fundamentalist mob.

Back then one of the presidential candidates was the commander of the Army Strategic Reserve Command, accused of actually starting the riot. He was close to people in Banten, he had access to the exact same rifles (STEYR AUG) carried by the riot police, and he was more than capable to fund an astroturf Islamic defender front.

Coincidence? You tell me.

So now it's waiting for the case the the MK (Constitutional Court).

Experts say the method they are using is very similar to what Bambang did in that election fraud case he won't at the time, but that would require thousands (!) of witnesses to make it significant.

And let's not forget that at the time Akil Mochtar was still Chief Justice of the court. And he is doing time now for corruption and possession of (hard) drugs. So it might be his successor is not so 'flexible'.

images

Orange is the new black.

I don't think there are still any communist in Indonesia. Even China, Vietnam, and Russia today are "capitalist", people have freedom, just don't get involved in politics or affairs of the state and government (unless it is your job).

Kivlan Zen, a retired military officer who used to be an adjudant of Prabowo, has been one of the very vocal persons claiming there has been major fraud in the voting process.

He's also one of the instigators of the recent demonstrations at KPU etc. But he himself was not seen at the demonstrations.

Kivlan tried to take a plane to Brunei today (via Batam) but the police prohibited him to fly, he got intercepted while waiting in T3 of the airport.

There have been official complaints about him and he is suspected of spreading false information and .....treason ?

This all becomes very weird. One of the 6 people arrested, was supposedly a driver of Kivlan.

According to Kivlan's lawyer, Kivlan did not know the former (?) and parttime (?) driver well, just like he did not know any of the other five suspects.

There's also quite some news and speculation on the guns which were sourced in Aceh.

Last edited:
This all becomes very weird. One of the 6 people arrested, was supposedly a driver of Kivlan.

According to Kivlan's lawyer, Kivlan did not know the former (?) and parttime (?) driver well, just like he did not know any of the other five suspects.

There's also quite some news and speculation on the guns which were sourced in Aceh.

Speaking of Kivlan...

I saw Kivlan on YouTube publicly saying that Wiranto was behind the May 1998 riots (i.e. not Prabowo as many believed). The title of the video is “KIVLAN ZEIN BONGKAR HABIS DALANG KERUSUHAN MEI 1998”.

In response, Wiranto challenged Kivlan to undergo “sumpah pocong” (not sure what it is) but Kivlan wants an open and televised debate on the matter which Wiranto declined. The title of this video is “AKHIR WIRANTO “MUNDUR” DARI T4NTANGAN KIVLAN ZEIN:KONSENTRASI PEMILU;PERISTIWA 1998;PRABOWO SANDI”.

In response, Wiranto challenged Kivlan to undergo “sumpah pocong” (not sure what it is)

It's a bit like swearing you're telling the truth but making the vow is done by a certain procedure and in a very strong religious way (which is even more strict than with your hand on the Bible/Koran or so). It has major consequences if you would not tell the truth, that could/would even condemn you.

Speaking of Kivlan...

I saw Kivlan on YouTube publicly saying that Wiranto was behind the May 1998 riots (i.e. not Prabowo as many believed). The title of the video is “KIVLAN ZEIN BONGKAR HABIS DALANG KERUSUHAN MEI 1998”.

In response, Wiranto challenged Kivlan to undergo “sumpah pocong” (not sure what it is) but Kivlan wants an open and televised debate on the matter which Wiranto declined. The title of this video is “AKHIR WIRANTO “MUNDUR” DARI T4NTANGAN KIVLAN ZEIN:KONSENTRASI PEMILU;PERISTIWA 1998;PRABOWO SANDI”.
Excuse me but I thought Wiranto was in Egypt working as an engineer:D Oh well never mind I doubt anything will transpire over it anyways.

Excuse me but I thought Wiranto was in Egypt working as an engineer:D Oh well never mind I doubt anything will transpire over it anyways.

:LOL: Actually, I wonder why Wiranto didn't just sue Kivlan for libel :sneaky:.

Talking about the American and esp. Russian advisors which presence feeds the rumors of an active Russian Trolling army: I didn't realize that the company that claims they helped the Indonesia goverment at the time, right after the riots etc, seems to be the predecessor of Cambridge Analytica?

Now the Mudik and return from the kampung went rather smooth. Although, if you see the amount of deaths on the road, it is staggering, even if they went down a lot compared to previous years.

But still, it went relatively trouble free. Of course the new toll roads and 'one direction' did help. According to our never ending campaigning Fadli Zon, that's only normal and an assigned job of the government, not a merit.

zhqie6zr.net-resizeimage%20(4).jpg

Huh?

A couple of months ago he was the one that stated that (new) toll roads that the administration had implemented would not feed the people and were not necessary?!

Kivlan Zen, a retired military officer who used to be an adjudant of Prabowo, has been one of the very vocal persons claiming there has been major fraud in the voting process.

He's also one of the instigators of the recent demonstrations at KPU etc. But he himself was not seen at the demonstrations.

Kivlan tried to take a plane to Brunei today (via Batam) but the police prohibited him to fly, he got intercepted while waiting in T3 of the airport.

There have been official complaints about him and he is suspected of spreading false information and .....treason ?

Speaking of Kivlan...

This is all too easy. Kivlan becomes the big bad wolf and Mastermind and he gave the order and the funds to kill four generals.

That guy excecutes (in both ways?), he's definitely not a big planner and the sole architect of a possible coup d'état and destabilization of society.

Tomorrow on June 14 the first session of the Constitutional Court, to judge whether Prabowo's complaint of mass fraud during the election for the presidency is justified, will take place.

According to team Prabowo, they agree with the KPU that he has gotten over 68 million votes. But they also state that Jokowi 'only' got 63 million votes. That would mean a 52% vs 48%.

Now the Electoral Commission (KPU), has determined that Widodo received approx. 85 million votes. This would mean that according to team Prabowo 22 million votes were incorrect, flawed, ....

Evidence includes their own count, statements from witnesses who were present in the polling stations and media reports.

Also, there have been certain irregularities which would make the elections invalid and void: For instance, Jokowi's call to his supporters to put on a white shirt while voting should lead to disqualification, since it would be intimidating for Prabowo supporters. Showing the results achieved in the area of infrastructure (construction of toll roads) in cinemas is also false campaigning and a reason to disqualify Jokowi. Maruf as candidate VP, is also still listed as adviser to the sharia banks of the state banks BNI and Mandiri while candidates have to give up their positions as officials to avoid a conflict of interest.

Prabowo called upon his followers to stay home. FPI Bandung doesn't agree and wants to show up in Jakarta with 500 followers...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toadzer
Back