DON'T PANIC.... well, maybe a little bit.

dafluff

Cager
Anyone else get these sms messages?

In order for the pandemic to end soon, don't hesitate to get vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccine is guaranteed safe and effective by the POM and halal through the MUI Fatwa. covid19.go.id (Google translated).

Not that one in particular, but I've been getting similar Covid public service announcements via SMS.

harryopal

Charter Member
As surely as Corona continues to spread around the world I am afraid that the economic impact as demonstrated by riots in Tunisia today will also become an increasing phenomenon. Thousands of young Tunisians have rioted demanding jobs and help. No money, no food. Things are likely to get a whole lot worse before they get better.

Stay healthy and only panic a tiny bit.

Balifrog

As surely as Corona continues to spread around the world I am afraid that the economic impact as demonstrated by riots in Tunisia today will also become an increasing phenomenon. Thousands of young Tunisians have rioted demanding jobs and help. No money, no food. Things are likely to get a whole lot worse before they get better.

Stay healthy and only panic a tiny bit.

Nature has created Covid.
Human stupidity has created the economic disaster.

Panic has NEVER helped in any circumstances.

Besides that : Tunisia has probably bigger problems than Covid.....

Dave70

Cager
Most hospitals are full, some have patients waiting in the hallway for an ICU room or even a bed space. In the meanwhile, hospitals are making a windfall from selling their private rooms as quarantine quarters for self-paying asymptomatic customers (isolasi mandiri). I do not think this is right or fair to sick patients. ‘Isolasi Mandiri’ must be somewhere else (e.g. hotels), not in hospitals.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toniliu
Top Bottom