Garden visitors

paulinenindhya

Ugh, I dont have a garden.... sadly ...
-jakartans mediocre rusun style but afford to buy fancy things to show off- (LOL)

nosox

Charter Member
Cager
had this fella yesterday, caused a big panic in the office. Sorry for the crap pic the wife and her instamatic :D
His head was long and pointed like an African vine snake. About 2 feet/60cm

Attachments

• IMG-20220912-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220912-WA0000.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

MamangDudul

check corner of your kitchen or storage; you can find this cute fellow - dont kill.

Jumping Spider-090028.jpg by Wisnu Purwanto, on Flickr
Although I usually don't like spiders, at least not the bigger types, I came to like these little ones. I see them all the time in and around the house.
Last time I had a big, long black lizard falling down from our Mango tree. My nieces big, fat rabbit tried to attack it but the lizard escaped quickly.😂
Sadly I didn't have the time to make pictures or a video of it.

Wisnu

Charter Member
Although I usually don't like spiders, at least not the bigger types, I came to like these little ones. I see them all the time in and around the house.
Last time I had a big, long black lizard falling down from our Mango tree. My nieces big, fat rabbit tried to attack it but the lizard escaped quickly.😂
Sadly I didn't have the time to make pictures or a video of it.
jumping spider is a lovely and cute pet; easy to care.
since it easy to find around your house, just catch it, you can get rich from selling jumping spiders

MamangDudul

jumping spider is a lovely and cute pet; easy to care.
since it easy to find around your house, just catch it, you can get rich from selling jumping spiders
Maybe I should try my luck with this.😂
Anyway, I guess there isn't a market for them in Indonesia cause they are literally everywhere. Shipping them to Europe the right way might cost me more than I could ever earn.🤣

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyathink
Top Bottom