Travel, Tourism, Drivers

Hendrick Tanujaya

Hi all,

My name is Hendrick Tanujaya, 31 years old Indonesian citizen.

I currently have a LOT of free time, since I'm on vacation from my job on board a Cruise ship.
I spoke English, Japanese, Italian, and French, so communication will not be an issue (I guess) haha.

I'm getting bored doing nothing at home until next month or so. Thus, I decided to offer my time to guide you around Jakarta and immediate surroundings (might as well guide you to other cities). Or just drive you from point A to B to C, or wherever.

I drive my own car (7 seater Avanza) and motorbike (if you prefer high mobility but doesn't mind the heat or rains, LOL).

Contact me for details. Oh, lastly, but most importantly, I'll try to offer the price as cheap as possible :becky:.

(I've posted this as well at Goods and Services section in Classified, I didn't saw this thread exist LOL)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I have moved the thread to the Goods and Services forum, since it is better suited there. Also to comply with our 1 advertising per month rule, I have removed the other thread.

Hi Hendrick
Welcome to the forum...
In what part of Jakarta are you located?

Hi Hendrick
Welcome to the forum...
In what part of Jakarta are you located?

Hi Bad_azz, I'm located at the outskirt of Jakarta actually, Bekasi area to be exact.

However, I also rented a house for my ex-wife and my son at West Jakarta, Kedoya area

Ah ok, I am relocating around 1km from where I am currently staying next week, but it wouldn't be worthwhile (for you) if you are so far out.
Thanks for the quick response though. :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back