The Cage is now open! Please, register here for access.

stt_cibubur

Cager
No, I'm not jealous. But it looks like you were flouting the rules by posting #204 just after #203 (to me, sounds like "I'm a Cager now with only 34 posts"). Maybe you have urgent reasons to be in The Cage? "Exceptions" or special favors are normal in Indonesia, I understand.
It does feel good to brag sometime, doesn't it??😘😘
Can’t you just let me be happy for while?🤪🤪
Arrest me later! This is “ Exceptions” .

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
The cage is not exactly bouncing with activity anyway :D So for those curious patience / waiting a while will not really see much change in the content.

vocalneal

Cager
What exactly do people want to bounce with? Humour, tragedy, natural disasters somewhere else?

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
Perhaps the rules could be amended to banish trouble-makers to the cage only. A few more assholes on board might live'n things up.

Vanhelsing

Cager
A few more assholes on board might live'n things up.
There's definitely a homogeones feel to Expatindo membership, I think. The board often comes across as quite sterile, or clinical, lacking in personality or personalities - I find most quite staid. I guess on one level that works well for the majority (birds of a feather and all that) but unfortunately Expatindo suffers because of it also.

vocalneal

Cager
Presented with a pizza menu yesterday. Not one recognizable pizza on the list. "They're designer pizzas" a mate said.
Fuck bearded twats and their craft beer and designer pizzas. All I wanted was a simple Margherita or Napoletana.

El_Goretto

Cager
Presented with a pizza menu yesterday. Not one recognizable pizza on the list. "They're designer pizzas" a mate said.
Fuck bearded twats and their craft beer and designer pizzas. All I wanted was a simple Margherita or Napoletana.
A friendly reminder that this thread is not in The Cage, so let's keep the language in line please. :)

vocalneal

Cager
Then please move it to the cage as it was a cage test in response to the cage being not bouncy.

Cheers.

stt_cibubur

Cager
Perhaps the rules could be amended to banish trouble-makers to the cage only. A few more assholes on board might live'n things up.
The Wound from other ex-for land is sealed, I dont expect to see anymore wolf/predator/stalker, possibility it might scratch it and ruining things down. :peace:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry001
Top Bottom