• We have just upgraded to Xenforo 2.1. We still have a few things to iron out while the forum is live. If you see any bug, please let us know. Any question? Feel free to ask.

PLN bill doubled for no feasible reason...

R Cameron

Charter Member
Cager
I haven’t been able to add more than 1 juta credit to our prepaid system. I think we have 2.3kw system.
1 juta is the most I have been able to make in a single purchase, but can you purchase 1 juta twice and add both?

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
1 juta is the most I have been able to make in a single purchase, but can you purchase 1 juta twice and add both?
I have tried, but not able to add it twice. Only weeks later, could I add more pulsa.

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
Not our PLN but our PAM went up from 200rb to 700rb/mth for the past three months...after numerous visits and stalling from the company (ibu tolong foto selama sebulan), we went directly to the office to complain...the response "wah pas lagi murah nggak complain, pas lagi mahal baru dateng". *facepalm* Wife's sister knows 'a guy' who helped replacing her broken meter promised to come by this afternoon to check on things (after asking us to widen/demolish part of the concrete area where the meter is located...) we'll see..sometimes they just guestimate your number with the excuse that nobody's home, etc and who knows the meter can have errors too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitian_Indau
Top Bottom