First jab done

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
Do you still need to be quarantined to enter US even after you've had the vaccine and PCR?
Nope; negative PCR OR rapid antigen test within 3 days of departure is all that is required to enter the US (regardless of vaccination status).

Wisnu

Charter Member
Just got our first jab of Pfizer in Oxford, OH.
Very easy and fast.
Hopefully no fever

ChrisTex

Charter Member
Cager
Just got our first jab of Pfizer in Oxford, OH.
Very easy and fast.
Hopefully no fever

Some of my mates who had it said they didn't feel anything until after the second jab.

Wisnu

Charter Member
Some of my mates who had it said they didn't feel anything until after the second jab.
Yes, my daughter too. Feel nothing on first kab then fever on the second.
We'll get the second jab on 23rd. The same day we'll take our PCR test for traveling. Hopefully okay.

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
My family members did not have any trouble with the first shot, though a couple of them got a little sick after the second pfizer shots. Nothing major; just flu-like symptoms. I felt nothing at all after my second sinovac shot; first one had very minor arm soreness.

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
Yes, my daughter too. Feel nothing on first kab then fever on the second.
We'll get the second jab on 23rd. The same day we'll take our PCR test for traveling. Hopefully okay.
If possible, any way to move the shots up a couple days earlier? If you have a serious reaction, you will not be in shape to fly.

My wife had a 103+ fever, whole body badly shaking, hyperventilating, and felt super cold a day or two after the 2nd shot.

Wisnu

Charter Member
If possible, any way to move the shots up a couple days earlier? If you have a serious reaction, you will not be in shape to fly.

My wife had a 103+ fever, whole body badly shaking, hyperventilating, and felt super cold a day or two after the 2nd shot.
Thanks Jaime,
We cant move up the date for 2nd shot. We Will be at WYS until 22nd..
We have been trying to change our flight. Still not succesfull. The Turkish air website always display error message every time we change schedule online.

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
Thanks Jaime,
We cant move up the date for 2nd shot. We Will be at WYS until 22nd..
We have been trying to change our flight. Still not succesfull. The Turkish air website always display error message every time we change schedule online.
Hopefully you both will feel fine. Not wishing her reaction on anybody!

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonel999
Top Bottom