Bring back masculinity

I have worn a kilt before. Had no problem attracting female attention.
Hell yeah. I know I speak for many women when I say a kilt is sexy.

I got to attend the Scottish Ball in Jakarta a couple of times, where many of the men wear kilts. Lemme tell you, us ladies in attendance were pretty happy.

Arnold Schwarzenegger might be regarded by many as the epitome of "masculinity. Saw a clip last night of him as young man partying at a night club. His behaviour was abominable, handling women in a way that would now bring an assault charge. Perhaps the older Schwarzenegger offers a more modest version of masculinity.

Hell yeah. I know I speak for many women when I say a kilt is sexy.

I got to attend the Scottish Ball in Jakarta a couple of times, where many of the men wear kilts. Lemme tell you, us ladies in attendance were pretty happy.

Does this mean you are regarding men as sexual objects? It's all very confusing.

Seems kind of ridiculous to have such a strong opinion on something that doesn't really affect you at all. Who cares what other men do? It sounds like you may be lacking security in your own masculinity if you have to project your notions of it onto other people.

What's wrong with dresses or skirts for men ?

Mighty warriors wore them ......

axeman.jpg
neanderthal-man-costume1-996955.jpg
images.jpeg-1.jpg

How did I miss this all this time? I love troll threads. As far as dresses on men, Kurt Cobain and Anthony Kiedis used to wear dresses on stage, and they're more macho than half the guys out there trying to dress like MMA fighters with flat-brimmed hats.

Evzone_Parliament_Greece_1.JPG

Fashion and enforced gender norms aside, I can't help wondering about the function of those shoes... Are they meant to let you kick people in the nads gently, or what?

Addit: Just looking at the link Nimbus provided, apparently those clogs weight 3.5 kilos each, so kicking anything gently is out of the question...

Last edited:
What’s the world coming to when Gucci comes out with this rubbish.

Thought Gucci was likely French, but as they are almost Islamic I googled and found out Gucci are Italians.

Bring back masculinity to fight this limp wristed feminist crusade, sounds like some people commenting would probably wear this. They should Lol

“fight the 'toxic stereotypes that mold masculine gender identity”

Perhaps we should all just be naked. What's wrong with that? We can press a random gender selector button like a video game of SIM PEOPLE and live life without boundaries. Feel our energy and bond like a guru cult on acid waiting for the aliens to beam us up to space. 🙃

Perhaps we should all just be naked. What's wrong with that? We can press a random gender selector button like a video game of SIM PEOPLE and live life without boundaries. Feel our energy and bond like a guru cult on acid waiting for the aliens to beam us up to space. 🙃
Your right. Probably be a better world. Problem is, until people can accept their own bodies, it will never happen. Way to many advertisers and retailers out there telling us all this or that is wrong and this or that is right. Not to mention the ones who use religion to have control over others.

Your right. Probably be a better world. Problem is, until people can accept their own bodies, it will never happen. Way to many advertisers and retailers out there telling us all this or that is wrong and this or that is right. Not to mention the ones who use religion to have control over others.
You missed my point. I was being sarcastic. 🙃

You missed my point. I was being sarcastic. 🙃
I know but when someone mentions everyone being naked I just show some of the stupid reasons people are afraid of a human body. Especially when in some certain well known nations we are familiar with even a shoulder, arm, leg could be the reason for one being offended.

Literally has no impact on your life so who cares.
Just what has no impact on ones life. Be specific so we know what you're refering to or at least reply to a previous post so we know.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819