Ohhh I gained so much weight since living here, I really need to get more exercise, perhaps I should get a dog who forces me to walk him/her.
Tempe goring & mendoan (yogya) (+ bumbu kacang for dipping)
Bakwang goreng (+ bumbu kacang for dipping)
Nasi rendang / sate padang
Of course babi guling, and sate babi ("Balinese style" like "sate babi bawah pohon" near central parkir in Kuta, Bali or the Chinese style Sate Plecing Arjuna somewhere in Denpasar/Pak Johan and Pak Aceng both in PIK, Jakarta)
Sate Klatak in Yogya
Sate Rembiga from Lombok
Risoles / Pastel in Bandung
Those damned brownies bakar also always keep looking at me, I recommend the "Rum Raisin" ones from Prima Rasa in Bandung
Once i've opened a bag of "manisan aloevera" my gf brings me from Kalimantan I can't stop either
A good spicy Rujak jawa, somehow not fond of rujak bali though
Bakso, whenever, wherever. With pangsit goreng isi ayam banyak
Once in a while a indomie with egg can hit the right spot
Rempeyek kacang
Krupuk Babi (I like the Rejeki brand but don't discriminate against others)
Abon Gulung if you're in papua
Jajan pasar like dadar gulung
Pisang molen coklat
That's out of the top of my head, pretty sure I left out quite a few
