Vaccine effectiveness and Herd Immunity

It depends if you are getting a grant from the government.
Many non government virologists question the truthfulness of government researchers.
Do you know any virologists? or scientists for that matter?
@Mangotree you are posting absolute crap into the forum. From some of the least reliable news sources. I was going to bother to try to make a sensible reply but there is obviously no point.

Do you know any virologists? or scientists for that matter?
@Mangotree you are posting absolute crap into the forum. From some of the least reliable news sources. I was going to bother to try to make a sensible reply but there is obviously no point.
Well it's a bit like people who have been indoctrinated into the lies about WW2.
75yrs later when they are exposed to the truth they spit the dummy and walk out because there is no psychological reward in it for them. They go on being angry people. Better for them to believe the lie, its more comforting for them.
PS: I'm guessing, but are you a Pommy?

PS: Ask the Administrator if All views accepted on this forum.
Can't really trangle the debate can we with all pro government views.
Makes me wonder how many police and intelligence officers are retired in SEAsia 😎

Makes me wonder how many police and intelligence officers are retired in SEAsia 😎
So... Would the view that you are an absolute ##### be up for debate? Or, are there some things that are too insulting for the forum to have to put up with?

Last edited:
I'm putting information out there to be debated, an alternative view, as is allowed in the Westminster system.
There is nothing Westminster about this forum at all.

Well it's a bit like people who have been indoctrinated into the lies about WW2.
Please tell me more...

PS: I'm guessing, but are you a Pommy?
As per our Posting Guidelines, we don't condone derogatory terms race, color, religious creed, sex, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, disability, age, marital status or civil union status, gender and gender expression, medical condition or sexual orientation.

Consider this your one freebie.

To answer your question: not all views are accepted on this forum.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the Posting Guidelines you agreed to upon joining.

I played cops and robbers as a kid. Also dressed up as a Stormtrooper from Star Wars for Halloween. Does that count?

Oh and damn the man!

I learned a new word today, "Pommy". Of course, I will likely quickly forget said word because I cannot imagine a situation in which I would want to use it.

This thread seems to be suffering from senile degeneration of the brain.. I've been out of Indonesia for most of the last five years, but visit this site occasionally in search of some relevant news and / or intelligent discourse between expats and / or locals. Should I try somewhere else?

(It was okay until the last couple of pages.)

I guess it had to happen eventually.
The way main medias, TV and governments pump it 24/7 in our head, it's normal that it impacts on many peoples mental state and ability to stay cool.
And don't get me started on the economic / social consequence....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats