The ongoing Trump saga

Well at least you can still get one of the commemorative coins

f-coin-a-20180523-870x687.jpg

Ah yes...

It went all too fast of course. You don’t agree with a high profile meeting if you don’t know what to expect and if you did not negotiate anything basic yet. And he probably heard Kim would walk away too...

f-coin-a-20180523-870x687.jpg

Ah yes...

It went all too fast of course. You don’t agree with a high profile meeting if you don’t know what to expect and if you did not negotiate anything basic yet. And he probably heard Kim would walk away too...

According to a report I just read about the decision your highlight comment was utmost in his mind...he didn't want to be humiliated by Kim cancelling or not even turning up. His father played that game before.

Yes Trump was scared so he bottled out first, hhhmmm first Iran deal now Korea, so much for art of the deal, he doesn't like face to face confrontation
Another keyboard warrior hiding behind his Twitter
btw he didn't withdraw from the Iran deal, he VIOLATED it - no wonder Korean thinking they can't trust Trump on any agreement

What generals will challenge Kim? All potential rivals are six feet under?

This On/Off policy is confusing the ex-Bugis street hookers...they were planning a big party when Trump got to Singapore.

Seems like those that bought the discounted commemorative medal may also have a party. It was originally prices at US$24:95 then, when the show was cancelled, it dropped to US$19:95...maybe a rally in the medal market is OTW...hahaha.

Last edited:
This On/Off policy is confusing the ex-Bugis street hookers...they were planning a big party when Trump got to Singapore.

Seems like those that bought the discounted commemorative medal may also have a party. It was originally prices at US$24:95 then, when the show was cancelled, it dropped to US$19:95...maybe a rally in the medal market is OTW...hahaha.

It's the new Bitcoin

Well the on again off again summit with Kim and Trump is now on again.

While one notices quite caustic comments about Trump and his supposed lack of diplomatic nouse I think we should allow credit for the fact that he hasn't as yet called Kim a "Mother F****r". From what we know of Trump one might reasonably expect that to be part of his informal vocabulary so he really has shown great restraint.

Well the on again off again summit with Kim and Trump is now on again.

While one notices quite caustic comments about Trump and his supposed lack of diplomatic nouse I think we should allow credit for the fact that he hasn't as yet called Kim a "Mother F****r". From what we know of Trump one might reasonably expect that to be part of his informal vocabulary so he really has shown great restraint.

You forget little rocket man only weeks ago?

I suspect that being called "Little rocket man" is mild compared with being called a MoFo. I guess we will have to ask Kim to be sure as to which insult he might find more offensive.

Trump just tweeted very important meeting in the white house! Regarding sentencing and prison. The meeting is with.... Kim Kardashian West ... woohooo! Cant wait for the outcome! #whatwouldKimrolebeinthewhitehouse?wondering..

Trump just tweeted very important meeting in the white house! Regarding sentencing and prison. The meeting is with.... Kim Kardashian West ... woohooo! Cant wait for the outcome! #whatwouldKimrolebeinthewhitehouse?wondering..

Guess was more of personal issues than to worry about general state of US prison system?

"The entrepreneur and reality television star (Edit: KK, not DT...) has advocated for a pardon for a low-level drug offender named Alice Marie Johnson, who has served more than 20 years in prison. Earlier Wednesday, Kardashian West tweeted, "Happy Birthday Alice Marie Johnson. Today is for you," adding the prayer hands emoji."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/30/politics/kim-kardashian-jared-kushner-white-house/index.html

Last edited:
Don't know if this should be here or in the jokes thread....
It is reported that the N. Korean entourage want someone to pay their hotel bill in Singapore for the summit on June 12.
I'd heard that Singapore hotels are expensive but if a government cannot afford them I wonder what tripadvisor will suggest to its clients.

Hotels like Fragrance in Geylang for $50 might be okay for them? Cheap street food and many prostitutes around as well...

Hotels like Fragrance in Geylang for $50 might be okay for them? Cheap street food and many prostitutes around as well...

Better not tell the Trump team about that. They surely have read he's very generous with those in the sex trade.

Last edited:
Nooooo it will ruin the prices for the rest of us in the future

I mean
Oooooppps

And Kim meeting was a success! For both sides; Kim got what she asked and Trump practiced doing what he will do a lot more in the future!

Unfortunately it wasn't Kim of N-Korea, but Kim of Kardashians...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/alice-marie-johnson-commuted-sentence/index.html

Very funny...I wonder when Kim asked for the meeting that Trump may have been mistaken into thinking Kim from N. Korea was just passing by....to cover his embarrassment and stupidity he said..."yeah! yeah! let her go!"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back