SKTT and KITAP

Hello, I just want to share my experience. I just made SKTT in Denpasar, Bali. And I didn't need to pay for Surat Tanda Melapor or for Surat Domisili, or any fee for SKTT.
But I think the post that I was reading should be updated a bit https://www.expatindo.org/sktt-and-ktp-oa/

First of all my Indonesian husband's KTP is from Jakarta, but we live in Bali (my ITAS and etc. is at the address of Bali). In the Civil registry of Denpasar they told us that my sponsor for SKTT can't be with KTP from Jakarta (even if he is my husband). So we needed to find any other Balinese with KTP of Bali and exact Denpasar (otherwise we would need to go to other Bali city Civil registry).
I needed to submit such documents:
  • Surat Domisili (original)
  • KK of my sponsor for SKTT (copy)
  • KTP of my sponsor for SKTT (copy)
  • Surat Tanda Melapor (copy)
  • Buku Nikah (copy)
  • My passport copy with VITAS and ITAS
  • My passport copy of data page
  • Attachment-letter that I got from Jakarta immigration that I'm granted for ITAS (not ITAS, but letter/file that comes together with ITAS by email) (original)
  • Blue background photo of me
In Civil Registry of Denpasar before submitting documents, I needed to fill couple forms: Registration form for limited stay and Foreigner limited or permanent stay permit biodata form (F-1.08). Biodata form a bit confusing, many empty blanks to fill but finally - you need to fill only couple of them :D

To make SKTT here took 6 days and officers told that no need to make SKTT within 14 days after getting ITAS.
The process by itself in this office was crazy - official office start to work at 8 am but arriving at 8.30 all the queue numbers finished (more than 250 numbers). We came back next day. And the situation was similar. By luck, one lady gave us hers, like she couldn't wait - her queue number was 252 and it was taken before 7 am (it was data on the ticket). So I don't know at what time they start to give this queue numbers if before 7 am already 252. Anyway, we got to the counter only ~2.30 pm (after arriving at 8.30 am).
So next time, for extending/making new SKTT I will hire the agent. People say, in Bali it cost 300 000 Rp.

Great @Ria, thanks for that!

What surprises me a bit (well, not really TII after all) is how easy it was in your case to have your SKTT (so Domisili) in Bali. A change of sponsor for a residence card is really cutting corners.

Now with your husband officially residing in Jakarta, all should be processed there. Unless he works and stays in BALI and has a KIPEM (kartu identitas penduduk sementara = temporary residence card) of course....

Hello, I just want to share my experience. I just made SKTT in Denpasar, Bali. And I didn't need to pay for Surat Tanda Melapor or for Surat Domisili, or any fee for SKTT.
But I think the post that I was reading should be updated a bit https://www.expatindo.org/sktt-and-ktp-oa/

Hi Ria, thank you for posting your experience. :thumb:

The fee for SKTT is different in every region in Indonesia, as it is governed by local regulation (Perda). As our article notes, it can be free.

Local regulation determines the fees. Could be free, but on average between Rp 100,000 to Rp 250,000. On the top end, it could go up to Rp 1.5 million (KTP-OA fee in Batam). When in doubt, ask to see a copy of the relevant local law (Perda).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blonstein