SKTT and KITAP

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Is a SKTT issued to people that have a KITAP or does it become a non item when you receive a KTP-OA?

Is a SKTT issued to people that have a KITAP or does it become a non item when you receive a KTP-OA?

Based on the immigration pamphlet, for a KITAP or renewed KITAP the SKTT document is on the list of required documents along with a photocopy of the KTP-OA (KTP WNA).

SKTT = KTP

Both are ID's. And look rather similar.

But SKTT is for iTAS holder and KTP OA for ITAP holder. So for the latter you won't have the SKTT anymore. You need to request the KTP instead of the SKTT.

You could certainly be right. My wife pulled out the KITAP pamphlet. On the pamphlet it says Surat keterangan domisili tempat tinggal, so either a letter that states where you live or the SKKT card.Even though a letter may be sufficient she will get a new SKKT card to make sure all bases are covered. She is very good at being thorough with documents.

My hubby says that the"Surat keterangan domisili tempat tinggal"
is the paper we know as the Domisili.

My hubby says that the"Surat keterangan domisili tempat tinggal"
is the paper we know as the Domisili.

Yes it could be the letter of Domisili. We are in the process of KITAP and she used the SKTT Card. Maybe people get confused because surat means letter but they also have a paper card. It may be a good idea to check with your immigration office, as some process may vary, to make sure you have your bases covered. Example, to apply for KITAP in Tangerang there is the Perdim 27 form which is not required in Jakarta Barat. To apply in Jakarta Barat there is a document called "Pernyataan Integrasi" that (so far as we know) is not required in Tangerang.

The SKTT you got from the Catatan Sipil, this is based on other forms as the SKDLN and SKPPS. There was a form and a card. But in Jakarta, I did not get new versions of the form anymore. So that could be an issue for FP?

Last edited:
Here's my issue. I have been fighting with Bandar Lampung CatSip about what I need now that I have a KITAP. They screwed it up over two years ago and when I was got my last KITAS they said I needed a Surot Pindah from Jakarta Selatan so I could get my SKTT Card (they always gave me a paper one). He wrote down that I needed a Surat pindah from Jakarta Selatan. We went there, were sent to DINAS DKI to get it because that is who processes Surot Pindahs. Got it, brought it back, was in no hurry since we were told we needed it for when I got my KITAP so eventually went to CatSip to turn in. This is when I was applying for my KITAP. CatSip after a couple days with the Surot Pindah contacted us and informed us it was the wrong one. They needed a Surot Pindah OA from Jakarta Selatan.

After a rather heated discussion about how they screwed up and they admitted as much, they still say I have to go back to Jakarta and get the Surot Pinda OA from Jakarta Selatan who they said they spoke to about my needs. So, we go to CatSip Jakarta Selatan and request the Surot Pindah OA. No can do, only if I had a KITAS and I now have a KITAP plus, they have never spoken to anyone from CatSip Bandar Lampung. Sent us to DINAS DKI Jakarta and they said the same thing. They called Bandar Lampung and explained it was too late and their mistakes caused all this but they can fix it. DINAS personnel after talking to Bandar Lampung said they understood and would take care of it.

Back to Lampung. Contacted them via phone. Sorry, you have to come in to discuss it was all we would get. You have all required documents to process KTP OA and KK. No, have to come in to discuss it. We go to CatSip. Sorry, you need a Surot Pindah OA from Jakarta. You spoke to Jakarta and they said you know they can't issue it and you can fix it we told him since he was the one that spoke to Jkt DINAS. No can do he said but it is good when someone does someone favors he adds. He then adds that then, he can issue me another paper SKTT but with the Surot Pindah OA I can get the card. I told them that I believe is offer is worthless and that I needed a KTP OA and KK. No, he stayed on the SKTT. I'm in limbo here.

I am now formatting a letter with attachments of all forms and his note telling us to get a Surot Pindah to hand deliver to the head of DINAS with the information that another is prepared for delivering to the Governor if this is not dealt with. I tried to get some names of upper supervisory personnel at CatSip but after speaking with some people just to get names we started getting, just come get the paper document so we knew word has gotten around CatSip so we stopped trying to get names. We did get one name from the Governors office to speak to at CatSip but when we went there looking for her, the front desk told us there was no such person with that name that works here even though someone from the governors office just spoke to her about us and she was expecting us.

It all started with an incompetent CatSip officer over two years ago and another officer has been playing cover up for her and with him, there is always extortion involved. I am not planning on paying a single rupiah to this guy and I will point fingers at him since he has cost up so much in the back and forth to Jakarta. I have a voice recording of him trying to offer the SKTT for favors and had my nephew listen to it. He couldn't believe the audacity of this guy first off for being so unprofessional and dumb when it comes to his duties and second off in this new day, asking for favors. Of course, the recording could be considered illegal since he didn't know i was recording him.

I don't want an SKTT if I don't need one and I know I am entitled to a KTP OA and KK. I just want to make sure before I have my letter translated into proper Bahasa Indonesia and submit it. If I need it, I will get the paper one just so I can say I have one. If not I want to emphasize I do not require one.

Crikey what a saga, plus an awful lot of expense, let's hope it all ends soon, with all your proper documents, I had my KTP photo taken 10 days ago, still haven't got it, all paperwork done, what a performance

So then you're sure a SKTT was made and given to you at the time you had your KITAS, right? And you should have gotten a NIK. That is important since you need it for several items (e.g. purchase of car). And it should be printed on that SKTT letter you received (not on the ID card in Jakarta if I remember well). And the NIK etc. stayed the same when you got your KITAP, it is printed on your KTP OA.

I know they processed a form F.1-58 when I moved. That was called Surat Keterangan Pindah Datang. Is that what you mean with Surot Pindah? The problem is I have never moved between provinces, so I don't know if the CatSip over there wants to generate a new version of the SKTT? Sounds unlikely. And after my initial KITAS I never got new versions of SKTT either.

Last edited:
Based on the immigration pamphlet to renew Kitap you need photocopy of KTP-OA and Surat Keterangan Domisili Tempat Tinggal, the paper card is the Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal without the word Domisili. Therefore a letter of domisili, along with the photocopy of the KTP-OA could be sufficient. I am sure there must be people on here who have renewed their KITAP, or gotten their first Kitap with a letter of domisili and no SKTT paper card. If they could give you some feedback. It sounds like one is Bad_azz. There may be no need for you to go through this pain.

So if they give you a KTP OA with a correct NIK I would not worry about a SKTT. If they don't, that's another story of course.

Got my KITAP last year, I don't remember providing any SKTT (I have to double check). Request for KK came up a lot throughout the last five years (beginning from my first year KITAS). Hope it's still the same next time I renew my KITAP in 2020...who know if it's easier or more difficult by then.

With all my KITAS I had a SKTT. I had the card in Jakarta with a NIK number. In Bandar Lampung I didn't get the card. I got a paper one and it did not contain the NIK number. When the first one was issued in BL, I inquired as to why not the card. (we don't do that here) I inquired as to why the paper does not contain my NIK. (it isn't done here and the number changes for here now you use the number at the top of the form) I argued I needed the NIK but no, not in bandar lampung. The next year the cover up started.
Extortion Officer catching up to us as we were leaving CatSip with second SKTT from BL. "Are you planning on obtaining a KITAP?"
Me "Yes"
Him as he hands me a slip of paper with a copy of the Jakarta issued SKTT and his hand writing saying we need a Surot Pindah from Jakarta Selatan. "you are going to need this card if you get a KITAP
Me "You now have these cards?"
Him "yes, and you will need a Surot Pindah to get it.
Me "why were we not informed of this before?"
Him. "It is for your KITAP
Me "OK"

I am not renewing a KITAP. I have a KITAP. I have no KTP-OA or KK and am only being offered a SKTT even if I get the Surot Pindah OA which I can't. I have Domisili documents from the Lurah and according to them and Immigration, I live in Bandar Lampung.

What a mess. Now SKTT (cards) vary per CatSip of course. So I can imagine they need to 'catch up'.

But NIK? No way. That individual identity number is unique for every person who is registered as resident of RI. It is valid for life.

What a mess. Now SKTT (cards) vary per CatSip of course. So I can imagine they need to 'catch up'.

But NIK? No way. That individual identity number is unique for every person who is registered as resident of RI. It is valid for life.
And Jakarta enters my NIK number ans viola, there it is in the system. Bandar Lampung keeps saying it is not in there and they are not willing to enter the data manually. It has the be entered by Jakarta. Why, who the hell knows why when it comes to these people. I chalk it up to complete laziness and being unwilling to actually do the job when someone else can do it for them.

I know they processed a form F.1-58 when I moved. That was called Surat Keterangan Pindah Datang
Do you know what the process was with this and where it went? I need a Surat Keterangan Pindah Oran Asing according to them.

Makes sense. F-1.09

Your wife probably used the 1.08 (WNI).

formulir-pindahdatangpendudukformf108-2-638.jpg

Last edited:
Well damn, they went from Surat Keterangan Pindah to a Surat Keterangan Pindah OA. Now I have two more things with added words it could be. Can I get them if I have a KITAP?

Of course. It is nothing more than a mutation form; to be used when you change address. Datang here means that it is the place where you move to. So to be used by CatSip BL.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka