Newbie in Bandung

Abcdj

Hi All,
I'm new in Bandung.

I am finding exploration and adventure alone a little difficult on my own. Hoping to meet other expats to go on outings and dinners, maybe catch a movie some time.

Perhaps there is an expat group in Bandung? If you know of one please point me in the right direction.

Cheers!

There is a group, but we don’t meet. :)

There is a group, but we don’t meet. :)
Is there? Lol.
Hi Abcdj, I am in Bandung too.
I sometimes get chance to hang out, but as Jaime C can testify, I often blob on meeting up, mainly due to circs outside of my control.

JC, are you still in town? I have some spare time next week.

Is there? Lol.
I sometimes get chance to hang out, but as Jaime C can testify, I often blob on meeting up, mainly due to circs outside of my control.

No, just left Bali last week, and am now back in 112 Farenheit-land, until my next yearly vacation. :(

The former baby just started first grade.

No, just left Bali last week, and am now back in 112 Farenheit-land, until my next yearly vacation. :(

The former baby just started first grade.
Drat.
& wow, how time flies, she is all grown up!

Is there? Lol.

That would be cool but i need some help to find a place to stay.
I found an apartment online the pictures on the website were cool but it's just a shit hole.
HELP...!!!

That would be cool but i need some help to find a place to stay.
I found an apartment online the pictures on the website were cool but it's just a shit hole.
HELP...!!!
budget? Location? specifications?

Apartments- going to be hard to find at that price, you would need to up the budget by about 1,5 million.
There are some decent Kost rooms:

2 million: looks new... https://mamikos.com/room/kost-bandung-kost-putra-eksklusif-kost-green-view-type-a-bandung

this is a studio and looks cute: https://mamikos.com/room/kost-bandu...sif-kost-studio-bukit-dago-selatan-50-bandung

Also, I did send you a PM a few days back, you haven't responded.

Also, I did send you a PM a few days back, you haven't responded.
ohh so sorry i don't know how to use this thing so can u suggest me any good ones for 3.5 million (near itb) upto the standard?
Thanks for the help Before and sorry again.

ohh so sorry i don't know how to use this thing so can u suggest me any good ones for 3.5 million (near itb) upto the standard?
Thanks for the help Before and sorry again.
No problem.
I guess the nearest would be Dago Suites or Dago Beverly.
I sent links in PM :)

B_A is really good at finding decent places. She helped us find our first rental house over 7 years ago.

Me & hubby often go to Bandung. We have friends ( couple) they own small resto & bar in Setrasari Mall. it call VOLCANO, main menu is Grill chicken & Bintang . Many Textile business Expat in there. Live music every Wednesday & Friday start at 9 PM. Happy hour 5-8PM.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819