Music

I had an inkling from the start that this dude was a bit of a worry & not in the physical sense, just another pissweak gym junkie who lives on protein shakes & is little more than muscle fat.

Last edited:
It's a message board, calm down. We can have differing opinions. If you want to take it there, give me your addresses. I'd love to pay you a visit. Real shit
Winangun 1 Lingk 2 - Kecamatan Malalayang - Manado. Very easy to find despite the fact that most places in Manado don't have street names. Just ask for pak Oliver to any ojek or angkot driver when you get to Winangun. Many have been working for us in the past 20 years so it's impossible you can't find me.
To be sure to identify me, here is a pictures of me.

Please show me you have balls and not just mouth. Anytime.

Why would anyone want to risk contracting a life-threatening virus to go see your husband's sh%te ass band? They're a cover band at best, and at worst a "band" I saw at a lampu merah. Yeah, I'm good - here's 10 thou.

Been a minute since I've been back here, but I see that the same 'ole BS is still prevalent. Stfu "Bad" azz.

Oh yeah. Hey admins, and especially snitch bitch @atlantis ? Fuvuuck you. You threatened that being kicked out of this community means you can bar me from other message boards? LOL okay.

It's a message board, calm down. We can have differing opinions. If you want to take it there, give me your addresses. I'd love to pay you a visit. Real shit.

Erm... How old are we?.... This is what my old dad would call "attention seeking". My advice, lay off the booze and spend more time with your loved ones. Share your passion for music, sober you has the potential to be interesting. Drunk you is a numpty...

I'm sure the band don't need your "berotak udang" vibes stinking up the joint. So, rock off and find some purpose in your life.

Why would anyone want to risk contracting a life-threatening virus to go see your husband's sh%te ass band? They're a cover band at best, and at worst a "band" I saw at a lampu merah. Yeah, I'm good - here's 10 thou.

Been a minute since I've been back here, but I see that the same 'ole BS is still prevalent. Stfu "Bad" azz.

Oh yeah. Hey admins, and especially snitch bitch @atlantis ? Fuvuuck you. You threatened that being kicked out of this community means you can bar me from other message boards? LOL okay.

It's a message board, calm down. We can have differing opinions. If you want to take it there, give me your addresses. I'd love to pay you a visit. Real shit.

Moderation Note:

User Dharma Police has been banned permanently from posting on Expat Indo. The post quoted should make it pretty easy to understand why.

Wow I thought the war thread was the controversial one.
Seems this one is the lively one
Perhaps time to check out the "today's menu" thread?

Any metalheads?

I'm listening to the new Haiduk album Diabolica. Blackened death metal. Non stop riffs.

Celtic punk rock from Yogyakarta.

The Cloves and The Tobacco.

Hahaha she keeps popping up on my feed because I have 2 friends who are close with her and keep doing live reels etc with her
Solena and Gisele

This song made it to the 2nd place in the K-Pop chart. It’s rather funny, a parody on the K-Pop bands. The members of this BgA are Korean (and Japanese) Americans who have -according to themselves- no idea what they’re singing.

Justin Chon, one of the members, is an actor who played the major role in a rather good but shocking movie about a guy in the US who was adopted when he was 3 years old but got deported later (after some petty crimes), since his American parents forgot to naturalize him.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back