liquor delivered

aquavitae

Dear friends,

in this pandemic situation alot of customers are changing their purchase behavior to online and if you're having a hard time looking for alcohol or even don't have the time to visit your local bottleshop please do check our shop through this website.

www.aquavitae.club (just enter your birth date, make sure you're of legal age of drinking)

we offer online alcohol delivery nationwide, and as per now we have free delivery promo within JAKARTA area only.

currently we do NOT offer instant/same day delivery. our fastest delivery service is NEXT DAY delivery which is 24 hours after purchase.

our service available from mon- sat 09:00 AM - 20:00 PM. we are NOT open 24 hours, as we are just a human being who also want to enjoy our life too.

catalogue and prices are available on our website. please DO NOT ask for items that are not in our website, because we truly believe in our selected items which means all the items there are tasted and carefully selected bottles that we find best in their categories, so i might be able to help you find suitable bottles.

if you have any question do not hesitate to contact us through whatsapp (CHAT ONLY)

Whatsapp : +62812-81-4848-65

Follow us on social media for our portofolio
Instagram: @aquavitaeclub

Cheers and enjoy responsibly,
your friendly bootlegger

Where is the beer? You only list bottles of piss.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried this,

Sababay Reserve Red Wine 750ml?​

Is it any good?

Can you guarantee its all genuine? Tax paid? Etc

It's a bit strange to only offer Corona and at a price which is higher than the supermarket. No bintang?
That is strange. The liquor prices are cheaper than ones from last year's PDF (last time I ordered liquor from somewhere), which were also cheaper than the liquor store by a smidgen. Course, I haven't bought anything in ages, so it's all a bit moot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-17-19-52-51-383_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-17-19-52-51-383_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 164
catalogue and prices are available on our website. please DO NOT ask for items that are not in our website, because we truly believe in our selected items which means all the items there are tasted and carefully selected bottles that we find best in their categories, so i might be able to help you find suitable bottles.

I reread the OP's post and this made me laugh. Some of the drinks they have are far enough, but then look at the beer section, Corona. It is far from the best in its category. Again, like the taste of piss do ya? [/Aussie bartenders].

no bintang you can get bintang easily anywhere here

And all you listed was a bottle of piss. So no real beer like Asaihi, Krillian, Chang, Sappora, Stella, Tennents, Red Stripe, or Shiner Bock?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried this,

Sababay Reserve Red Wine 750ml?​

Is it any good?
I had a little free tasting last month...I think it was okay, a bit thin bodied in my opinion, but taste-wise, much better than the awful Ludisia I had a few years ago..it was too horribly sweet beyond my limit. It's also better than Hatten Aga red (too tart in my opinion...at least the original Hatten..not the newly release one assuming they've improved...) What kind of reds do usually drink? I tried Isola wine...around 220K when I bought it..if I'm not mistaken, regular price at 250k but the store had a 10% disc. Definitely drinkable in my opinion.

Note: I've been in Indonesia for ten years...my wine standard has adjusted a lot vs the first year I got here.

I have to be honest. There's nothing about your shop that is attractive. Prices are quite high, delivery is beyond slow, and hours of operation is highly limited. I know a guy that can get me a Glenlivet 12 700ml for 725K, and it'll show up at my door in less than an hour, even if I order at 3 a.m.

I had a little free tasting last month...I think it was okay, a bit thin bodied in my opinion, but taste-wise, much better than the awful Ludisia I had a few years ago..it was too horribly sweet beyond my limit. It's also better than Hatten Aga red (too tart in my opinion...at least the original Hatten..not the newly release one assuming they've improved...) What kind of reds do usually drink? I tried Isola wine...around 220K when I bought it..if I'm not mistaken, regular price at 250k but the store had a 10% disc. Definitely drinkable in my opinion.

Note: I've been in Indonesia for ten years...my wine standard has adjusted a lot vs the first year I got here.
I'm not a frequent wine drinker and have generic tastes. I like my reds dry but not too bitter. Never had a sweet red I liked.
Only red that I can remember the name of was Yellow Tail Merlot (actually might have been one of their other reds), because we had cases of it (13 years ago, maybe).

It's probably been ten years since I bought a bottle of red wine and that was some Chinese stuff that I could remember from the picture on the bottle. Reasonably good local alcohol was so cheap the year I lived in China...

I'm thinking that I might try a higher class of infrequent drinking. A nice bottle at the end of the week once or twice a month could be an occasion, as opposed to my previous whiskey or rum method, which was to drink it every night until it was done.

I have to be honest. There's nothing about your shop that is attractive. Prices are quite high, delivery is beyond slow, and hours of operation is highly limited. I know a guy that can get me a Glenlivet 12 700ml for 725K, and it'll show up at my door in less than an hour, even if I order at 3 a.m.
kudos to your "courier" then for delivering in less than an hour at 3 a.m 😂

Im a regular purchaser in Jakarta and have a few sources. Your spirit prices and selection are ok; about the same as my other suppliers. The wine and beer selection is not good as others have said. Im paying 250k-350k for wines from chile, australia etc (id rather give up than drink that Hatten shit). I also get delivery same day delivery from my suppliers but im not up at 3am. Usually within around 6 hours of ordering. Overall id say need to improve on choice and delivery but im sure you will over time.

kudos to your "courier" then for delivering in less than an hour at 3 a.m 😂
You need to grow thicker skin, pal. You're promoting a business and actually getting great feedback. Instead of addressing them professionally, you're getting defensive with potential customers, resorting to passive-aggressive accusations of drug use and trolling.

You're peddling alcohol, then mock me for ordering at 3 am, implying that it's an illegal drug deal at that hour? You know you're selling a drug, right? Don't avoid the topic at hand. Why are you selling a Glenlivet 12 for 95k more, when you stop delivering at peak hour? As a matter of fact, by the time people wake up ready to move on from the night before, your product still hasn't arrived.

Try addressing such inquiries with mature, professional replies. Also, don't try to weasel your way out of making a standard, 24-hour service available by saying you "are just a human being who also want to enjoy our life too". Again, you're riding the high horse implying something is wrong with your customers for wanting a basic service. More importantly, it's straight up weak.

You need to grow thicker skin, pal. You're promoting a business and actually getting great feedback. Instead of addressing them professionally, you're getting defensive with potential customers, resorting to passive-aggressive accusations of drug use and trolling.

You're peddling alcohol, then mock me for ordering at 3 am, implying that it's an illegal drug deal at that hour? You know you're selling a drug, right? Don't avoid the topic at hand. Why are you selling a Glenlivet 12 for 95k more, when you stop delivering at peak hour? As a matter of fact, by the time people wake up ready to move on from the night before, your product still hasn't arrived.

Try addressing such inquiries with mature, professional replies. Also, don't try to weasel your way out of making a standard, 24-hour service available by saying you "are just a human being who also want to enjoy our life too". Again, you're riding the high horse implying something is wrong with your customers for wanting a basic service. More importantly, it's straight up weak.
my bad if i get on your nerves. i am a local been living here all my life never have i ever get booze delivered on demand at 3 a.m in less than an hour 😂 even in bali, so yeah thats not really a great feedback. thats bashing and straight up bollocks (or trolling). by courier i meant is that no seller in their right mind willing to deliver at that hour for a bottle of glenlivet 12, so yeah thats why im saying your guy is more like a courier. sorry.

the other comments are considered feedback regarding prices and items. so, cheers and relax man why are you so serious?

Im a regular purchaser in Jakarta and have a few sources. Your spirit prices and selection are ok; about the same as my other suppliers. The wine and beer selection is not good as others have said. Im paying 250k-350k for wines from chile, australia etc (id rather give up than drink that Hatten shit). I also get delivery same day delivery from my suppliers but im not up at 3am. Usually within around 6 hours of ordering. Overall id say need to improve on choice and delivery but im sure you will over time.
I agree on Hatten...but curious if you've tried Cape Discovery and Isola...(technically Cape Discovery use importent juice from Aussie if I'm not mistaken..not sure about Isola...but it was definitely drinkable in my opinion)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819