Info: Covid-19 Vaccination sign-ups for 60+ year old people.

dafluff

Cager
If you or someone you know would like to get vaccinated and is over 60 years of age, there are now registrations open for major cities.

Registration link: https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/view/21022000001/Informasi-Pendaftaran-Vaksinasi-pada-Lansia.html

Requirements:

1) Have a KTP (assuming WNI only, but try anyway?) from participating cities.
2) Be 60 years or older.
3) In general good health at the time of vaccination (will be screened).
4) Any comorbid diseases such as diabetes, hypertension should be under control.

If you or someone you know would like to get vaccinated and is over 60 years of age, there are now registrations open for major cities.

Registration link: https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/view/21022000001/Informasi-Pendaftaran-Vaksinasi-pada-Lansia.html

Requirements:

2) Be 60 years or older.
4) Any comorbid diseases such as diabetes, hypertension should be under control.
Submitted for wife and I. Will see how it goes. Thanks for tyhe link. There has been nothiing posted in this area saying a thing.

"List of diseases that are prohibited from receiving the Covid-19 vaccine :

• Hypertension
  • Diabetes
  • Cancer
  • Chronic lung disease
  • Heart attack
  • Congestive heart failure
  • Asthma, joint pain
  • Stroke
  • Kidney disease"

Important: You need to have at least 5 of the 11 diseases to disqualify.

Ada beberapa kelompok lansia yang tidak dapat menerima vaksin Covid-19. Yakni yang memiliki minimal 5 dari 11 penyakit yang disebutkan.

"List of diseases that are prohibited from receiving the Covid-19 vaccine :

• Hypertension
  • Diabetes
  • Cancer
  • Chronic lung disease
  • Heart attack
  • Congestive heart failure
  • Asthma, joint pain
  • Stroke
  • Kidney disease"
Hypertension only if uncontrolled.

Requirements:

2) Be 60 years or older.
Dafluff,
Do you know if this is the latest link? I read that they put out a link and it didn't work so put out another. Any idea if this is the most current?

Dafluff,
Do you know if this is the latest link? I read that they put out a link and it didn't work so put out another. Any idea if this is the most current?

It is the latest they have on the Kemenkes website, and as far as I know the most current.

They are saying they hope to complete Phase 2 by end of June. Phase 2 includes the over 59 lot. Registered 2-24 but have heard nothing back as of yet. Who knows, could be May before hearing anything. In the mean time we will be searching on our own for any opportunity to get vaccinated. Paid for or not.

Been 10 days now since sign up. When signing up the choices for Bandar Lampung were most of the Puskesmas in the various areas. Recently one of the local newspapers reported 5 places that were giving vacs to those over 59. None of which were a Puskesmas. The accompanying picture and the right up basically showed some in uniform and others rather well dressed. Not to mention the places giving out the vacs were places the more affluent would be known to frequent.

I will give it another week. If nothing comes back I think we will join the Indonesian social norm of using our influential relatives to get the shots. Might as well join the native process.

I'm not 60 yet, but do you think I should just go ahead and get on the list? Maybe by the time my shot is ready I'll have hit the big six-O.

I will give it another week. If nothing comes back I think we will join the Indonesian social norm of using our influential relatives to get the shots. Might as well join the native process.
I'm not 60 yet, but do you think I should just go ahead and get on the list? Maybe by the time my shot is ready I'll have hit the big six-O.
Eh... Go on, ask me how old I am... please.

They're starting to sign up the under 60s in my area now. No idea about timeframe for the shot itself.

Quick question - does one's NIK change when you move from spousal KITAS to KITAP? I can find my NIK from when I was on KITAS, but I haven't got around to getting my KTP-OA yet (I know, I know). Will the NIK be the same?

They're starting to sign up the under 60s in my area now. No idea about timeframe for the shot itself.

Quick question - does one's NIK change when you move from spousal KITAS to KITAP? I can find my NIK from when I was on KITAS, but I haven't got around to getting my KTP-OA yet (I know, I know). Will the NIK be the same?
It is exactly the same for me.

Sorry, Danny - do you mean your NIK is the same after getting your KITAP, or that the signup situation's the same in your area?

Ah sorry I didn't make myself clear - my NIK didn't change from KITAS' SKTT to KITAP's KTP-OA

Thanks. I was pretty sure that was what you meant, but just checking. Off to fill in the form now!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs