Indonesia & Corruption: a few articles in the past few weeks

The link would not open ... I use Chrome as the browser so not sure what the problem is ...
I had no problem getting that link with a Chrome browser (Version 153.0.8010.52, without VPN) , but with Linux OS . My Chrome by default blocks JavaScript and images , so sometimes I have to allow (1 or both) to get some pages , but not for this case (although no images of course , which I prefer , to minimize internet traffic) .

Didn't you try with a different browser ? I got that link with the Firefox version 156.0 too .
 
Last edited:
Thanks Marcus but Snpark provided a scan of the info. I seem to be living in some kind of Bermuda Triangle of technological mishaps. Just now my VPN would not open. Had to uninstall and reinstall. I lurch from laptop problems to mobile problems, flat batteries and messages such as, "Please try again later." Just get used to a system and then there is a new layer of security to negotiate and so it goes.
1791015806109.png
 

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

New posts Latest threads

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
6,728
Messages
113,720
Members
4,024
Latest member
shani
Back
Top Bottom