How to obtain Indonesian Citizenship

centurion

Cager
Notary cost for certified copies is around 50-100.000 Rp. A certified statement is 300-500.000 Rp.

I thought about the refund process same as you, but is not impossible and not so hard (I did for other type of case, no problems).

DzulnSiti

Notary cost for certified copies is around 50-100.000 Rp. A certified statement is 300-500.000 Rp.

I thought about the refund process same as you, but is not impossible and not so hard (I did for other type of case, no problems).
Thanks. I will try it out and find out the cost at my place. Attached is the procedure.

Attachments

Last edited:

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Notary costs for legalisir can vary a lot; over here it costs 150K for a simple document.

And for an IMB copy with some BPN visits some asked 7.5 Juta. Another did it for 4 Juta.

DzulnSiti

Notary costs for legalisir can vary a lot; over here it costs 150K for a simple document.

And for an IMB copy with some BPN visits some asked 7.5 Juta. Another did it for 4 Juta.
That is why if the cost sum about 2 juta why should I go thru the process of get back the money. Is not making sense.

DzulnSiti

In a few days my application will come to end with SK on hand. A long and winding journey. Important thing to take note that prepare all the necessary documents and always remember to follow thru your document that you send by courier and do not end like me. My document was sit on for 2 week until I email AHU CS several times before it was send to the proper person in charge. Best if you sent your query to AHU Humas. And always go online and have a look at your dashboard for any update as AHU will not inform if there is a need to resubmit improper document or your SK is out. I will try my best to list the document needed and step by step.

DzulnSiti

There is France guy in Bali who got his SK before me and he having problem to get his E-KTP,KK and birth cert to update.Dicapil is asking him letter of sworn "citizenship" which I not other that I know off need to have. Is there others who become WNI have solution on this? Thanks.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Congratulations @DzulnSiti ! Was travelling so couldn’t react sooner.

What ‘proof’ do you need to have in your possession to show the CatSip? Didn’t you need an additional reporting within 60 days after the oath etc. or was that already done?

DzulnSiti

What ‘proof’ do you need to have in your possession to show the CatSip? Didn’t you need an additional reporting within 60 days after the oath etc. or was that already done?
Just come back from Jakarta after renounce my citizenship at the embassy. I only bring the original and photocopy of the SK when I change the e-ktp,kk dan birth cert. Since there is a Filipino guy who have done before me there is no question from them about the hole procedure. Further since I need the document done fast I give voluntary "donation".hint,hint... with in 14 days need to surrender my passport and ID back to the embassy. And there is no 60 days as we did not take oath other then the written one with materai sign by me. The France guy was ask for it and it was a old procedure, I did sent him the perpres(Perpres-Nomor-96-Tahun-2018- having problen to upload to the forum file too big) to bring along to renew his documentation.

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
Relinquishing your US citizenship will, I presume, lose any pension entitlements which may or not matter.
I don't know about US but I just checked up online re UK, and it states that citizenship doesn't count towards pension entitlement only contributions matter.

DzulnSiti

I miss to inform that need to bring the letter of renounce from the embassy,after we surrender our passport and ID card(KTP).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lollipoppen