Greetings from Bandung

Wishiami Swari

Hello friends!I'm Wishi 23 years old Bandung Native, now still live in Bandung Hopefully, i can get friends across nations here to learn each culture, as it would compatible with my study in International Relations
1f603.png

Any of you want to know about Bandung, dont hesitate to ask me.

Is there any whatsapp group for Expat Indo community so that it makes us easier to get connected with? If it so, could i join it please ? thank you in advance.

Welcome to the forum!

We do not have any official Whatsapp group and I'm not aware of any non-official ones either.

Hello friends!I'm Wishi 23 years old Bandung Native, now still live in Bandung Hopefully, i can get friends across nations here to learn each culture, as it would compatible with my study in International Relations
1f603.png

Any of you want to know about Bandung, dont hesitate to ask me.

Is there any whatsapp group for Expat Indo community so that it makes us easier to get connected with? If it so, could i join it please ? thank you in advance.
Hi - I am also a native of Bandung (sort of) :D
PVJ is also around 40 minutes from my house.
I don't know anything about whatsapp groups for BDG, & to be honest I wouldn't join one if there was, I keep my phone on silent 90% of the time.
PM me

We are a bit further that 40 minutes from PVJ or all of Bandung, for that matter. Neverthe less, I am sure we will be visiting when we are in-country this summer, along with all of the other B plates.

We are a bit further that 40 minutes from PVJ or all of Bandung, for that matter. Neverthe less, I am sure we will be visiting when we are in-country this summer, along with all of the other B plates.
Ahh i see. so where do you live currently?
instead of PVJ i recommended you to visit south bandung like pangalengan or ciwidey, there are many nature places there , so refreshing! :D

I am not certain what passes for "natural" these days, but I am game for new places. We, my long suffering Indonesian spouse and soon to be a high school freshman, or rather freshperson, offspring, reside for the next four year in the Midwestern heartland of the USA. A good share of our family clusters in Jaktim; us too for two summer months each year.

Ciwidey is lovely Waarmie.
& Kawah Putih is well worth the visit. There are the lakes around there, tea gardens and lots of strawberries too.

Welcome aboard Pak Lim, but did you notice that your user name is bassackwards?

I love driving the opposite way from all the macet. We made it from central Jakarta all the way past the Pasteur toll gate in 1:50. Made it home in 2:05.

Not as good as my crazy Citi-Trans shuttle driver early on Christmas morning a number of years ago at 1:30.

Glad to be back in Bandung!

We always seem to be on the wrong side of the median. Its akin to attending humility school.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats