Extending ITAS after first year

Daniel Gomez

Hello to all,
Can anyone help me with linking an article on how to extend an ITAS after the first year ? I can't seem to find anything on the website. All I found was a statement about using my KTP-OA to extend my ITAS with no details or information. Im hoping I don't have to go through the long process of applying for a ITAS all over again ?

Thank you all for your helpful advice ?

You mean renew it?
Yes. I read "extend" in the article, so I used the same wording. I found a recent post. It used renew". It was pretty helpful. But now I don't know a to remove my post though.

Thank you for reply though.

ITAS is annual so it gets renewed. Your sponsor does all that. Are you employed?
If you are employed, your work should do all that and pay for it, Inc your IMTA, NPWP, BJPS etc etc

ITAS is annual so it gets renewed. Your sponsor does all that. Are you employed?
If you are employed, your work should do all that and pay for it, Inc your IMTA, NPWP, BJPS etc etc

I'm not employed. My wife is Indonesian so I got a one year visa through her. We process all our own paper work. Expatindo has been a great help in that regard.

Side question. Is it possible for me to work on a marriage visa ? I tend to be selfemployed

ITAS extension - https://www.expatindo.org/community/threads/itas-renewal-my-experience.4394/#post-57887

And about work

(This is my experience, situation might be different for you)

No comment on the working bit as there are differing views on this subject that have been discussed extensively in this forum, but to renew your spouse sponsored Itas should be pretty straightforward and not much different than getting it in the first place. Btw, you wouldn't have a KTP-OA on Itas... it's something you get after Itap.

Yep for KITAS it is called a SKTT. But rather similar.

Hmmmm.... Interesting. I'm sure you're both correct, but the office at Soreang use SKTT and KTP OA interchangeably so I did the same. Will pick up my SKTT tomorrow morning.

I guess my whole point was this:
I wanted to know if I had to fly out to Singapore again to renew my ITAS, or do I remain inside Indonesia and simply renew it from within the country? I just wanted a heads up on the process. I hope it's not as long as the first time applying.

I'm not employed. My wife is Indonesian so I got a one year visa through her. We process all our own paper work. Expatindo has been a great help in that regard.

Side question. Is it possible for me to work on a marriage visa ? I tend to be selfemployed

Reading this seems like it will not be as bad as the first time. Thank you for posting your experience.

No comment on the working bit as there are differing views on this subject that have been discussed extensively in this forum, but to renew your spouse sponsored Itas should be pretty straightforward and not much different than getting it in the first place. Btw, you wouldn't have a KTP-OA on Itas... it's something you get after Itap.

You are absolutely right. Different people have different takes. Even immigration officers. I get their point, but seems obscure. Different places different cases. Indonesia is unique.

You don't need to go outside of Indonesia to renew your ITAS, you should do the same as you did when applied your first ITAS in your local kanIm. Everything will be same except there's no home visiting by the immigration officers. And extension is more quick, should be done in 3/4 working days. Then you should also apply for a new SKTT.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back