ITAS Renewal : my experience

Lemonyellow

I got my ITAS last year which expiring in march this year, so last week I went to the local immigration office (KanIm) with my sponsor to extend it. Here's what I needed to submit

1. Surat permohonan dan jaminan (with 6.000 Rp materai)
2. copy of my passport with non empty pages
3. copy of my sponsor's KTP, KK
4. SKTT
5. Copy of ITAS
6. Copy of surat nikah/buku nikah
7. Online application form
8. Formulir 24, 25

6/2/19 -
we went to the local Kantor imigrasi in the morning and i I told the front desk officer that I want to extend my ITAS. She gave us the file containing formulir 24, 25 and since i didnt have the online application form, I was told to use their computer. After filling in the online application we waited for some mins before submitting our file to another officer who reviewed my application and randomly asking some questions like do I have any job? How long have we been married? ( I think it was more of a relaxed conversation I had with him since my wife didn't need to translate it because my Bahasa Indonesia is quite okay to run a conversation) after that we were told to wait before we handed the receipt for paying the fee (Rp 2.055.000) and come back the next day for taking photo.

7/2/19 - we went back to the kanIm. Gave the payment receipt and waited couple of mins, took photo and gave fingerprints. Right after that I got an email in my email address ,'Notifikasi persetujuan pemberian ITAS online' containing the softcopy of izin tinggal terbatas elektronik. And we were told to collect the passport on 12/2/2019

That's pretty much of my experience extension of ITAS. Hope this would help people who want to extend their ITAS. Thanks everyone.

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
Thanks for sharing your experience Pak Lemonyellow. :)

GBird

Pak Lemonyellow,
thank you for your information above. I will be renewing my kitas for the first time soon and I just have a few questions for you if you have the time.
1: what was the online application form and do you know the website i can find it at ?
2: did you need to provide a copy of your bank statement ?
3: My sponsor is my
Indonesian wife, does she need to be present when i am giving my documents on the first day?

Any answers to these would be much appreciated

Lemonyellow

@GBird, your welcome. Here's your answer.

1. izintinggal-online.imigrasi.go.id you can visit this website there you'll find the form. In case if you fail, don't worry you can have it done in the Kantor Imigrasi, just ask them to use their computer to fill the online application form. I did the same last time.

2. What did you mean by copy of bank statement? As far I know there's no bank statement needed for any spousal ITAS extension.

3. And yes your sponsor should be with you when you submit the documents.

Don't forget to check the updated immigration fees.

GBird

Thanks Pak Lemonyellow,
I will check out the website.
About the statement, we had to produce one for the initial Itas, so naturally I assumed they wanted another for the renewal. So less work as it's not required.
I will bring my wife and I'm up to date with the new fees.
Makasih Banyak for the swift reply.

Alexandra

I am about to start the application process and all the posts here are super helpful. Thanks guys!

xyadriano

Hi,

my spouse itas will expire July 2020. I want to renew it earlier than July because I will give birth on June 2020 and it’s gonna be difficult for me to go out to process things if my baby is still a newborn. Is it possible to process it around April for renewal?

dafluff

Cager
Hi,

my spouse itas will expire July 2020. I want to renew it earlier than July because I will give birth on June 2020 and it’s gonna be difficult for me to go out to process things if my baby is still a newborn. Is it possible to process it around April for renewal?
They usually allow renewals 3 months ahead of deadline, so yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjwalker441
Top Bottom