BPJS... I am still confused

Soreang is waaaay too far away for us Smallworld. As for selling the house- I do have other resources. However - at the time of typing I am fit & well :)

Ok i have recently left my job in indonesia and my employer had been paying my bjps and when i checked the amount in there, it was over $15,000. So when i ask for it they tell me i have to contact my employer who tells me its not mine. Whos is it if its in my name and the company paid into it as the compulsory super fund?

Ok i have recently left my job in indonesia and my employer had been paying my bjps and when i checked the amount in there, it was over $15,000. So when i ask for it they tell me i have to contact my employer who tells me its not mine. Whos is it if its in my name and the company paid into it as the compulsory super fund?

This is BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (worker's comp/retirement plan), not the health insurance (BPJS Kesehatan).

If you have a new job in Indonesia, you can switch it over to the new employer.

If you no longer work in Indonesia, you can claim the amount. You will need a reference letter from your former employer stating you no longer work there (Paklaring). You will also need to provide BPJS card, ID Card (Passport), etc.

You should check with a local BPJS Ketenagakerjaan office for complete procedure.

I went to a BPJS Ketenagakerjaan office today. They said that if you want to claim your money (which Jaminan Hari Tua), the company needs to cancel the BPJS first on your behalf. The company needs to provide the Surat Pemberhentian Kerja (termination letter) to the office. It will take one month for that to be processed and after that you can come to BPJS office to withdraw the money.

Can anyone help me to confirm if the following correct if I cease employment and leave Indonesia?

1) JHT (Old Age): can be withdrawn
2) JKM (Death): cannot be withdrawn
3) JKK (Work accident): cannot be withdrawn
4) BPJS Kesehatan (Health): cannot be withdrawn

Manual claim (go show to the BPJS office where you registered)

Online claim;

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf