Any golfers here in the Jakarta area?

lifelongexpat

Well-Known Member
Cager
Joined
Jul 9, 2017
Messages
422
I know there's already a thread for this but it's been inactive for 9 years.

Just wondering if there are any members here in the Jakarta area that play golf?

It would be nice to meet some potential playing partners.
 
Sure! but maybe I should practice at a driving range first. I havent touched my clubs for months.
 
I know there's already a thread for this but it's been inactive for 9 years.

Just wondering if there are any members here in the Jakarta area that play golf?

It would be nice to meet some potential playing partners.

I play golf regularly at Palm Hill Golf. maybe we can meet there,
I dont really have a handicap, I play for fun.

I also have some golf items for sale. Please see this post:
 

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

New posts Latest threads

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
6,723
Messages
113,683
Members
4,023
Latest member
yadongcity
Back
Top Bottom