Hi
Im selling my golf collection and some brand new shafts in garage sale.
All brand new items are 50% off from the retail price.
I have a brand new callaway driver and some wedges.
A lot of brand new golf shafts.
I play golf regularly at Palm Hill Golf.
For example :
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme Driver 13 degree - 50% off
UST Mamiya Proforce Driver shaft - Rp.1.800.000 - 50% off
Taylormade ATV Sand Wedge Rp.1.600.000,- 50% off
I will be in Kelapa Gading area FROM 10 am TO 12 pm.
AT SATURDAY OCTOBER 3RD 2026.
You can also pay via BCA Transfer and I will ship the item
via JNE.
Contact:
Ronald - 0815.8863.099
Im selling my golf collection and some brand new shafts in garage sale.
All brand new items are 50% off from the retail price.
I have a brand new callaway driver and some wedges.
A lot of brand new golf shafts.
I play golf regularly at Palm Hill Golf.
For example :
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme Driver 13 degree - 50% off
UST Mamiya Proforce Driver shaft - Rp.1.800.000 - 50% off
Taylormade ATV Sand Wedge Rp.1.600.000,- 50% off
I will be in Kelapa Gading area FROM 10 am TO 12 pm.
AT SATURDAY OCTOBER 3RD 2026.
You can also pay via BCA Transfer and I will ship the item
via JNE.
Contact:
Ronald - 0815.8863.099
