Time limit on Edit function

Edit function max time limit applied

  • Yes edit only up to 15 mins max

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No let people change their posts days later

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bollocks to this. Free Martinis every Tuesday

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
It's not group specific. It's a Facebook feature
We are talking about Facebook community groups, not personal profiles, aren't we. Bringing up personal feeds, personal profiles where people flaunting their daily lives and another people are commenting it is irrelevant to a community discussion forums.

Despite hosting thousands of communities and millions of discussions, major platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, and YouTube generally permit users to edit and update their own posts and comments. While this observation is based on my personal experience, I invite other users of these platforms to share their experiences if they have found otherwise.

So, unless you have proof to back up your claim that forums on Facebook, Reddit, or YouTube actually enforce a time limit such as 5/10/15 minute time limit, this might be another false claim ?
 
1 hour is good for time limit me thinks. or maybe if we want to do it the indonesian way, upon submitting the edited version of the post, upload Kartu Keluarga, form permohonan penggantian posting, biaya admiistrasi Rp 5,000.00 and SKCK.
and uang rokok for mods please, don't forget!
 
I practically never edit a post unless it just for a spelling or grammar error. I stand by what I said the first time so no need to change it. Back in the COVID days sites were changing published stories or deleting them altogether in some cases. Rubbed me the wrong way to see it happening. I see no need to edit something after a certain amount of time but if the group functions that way, it's just the way it is. Now time for the usual person to come in and tell me what an idiot I am and that no one cares other than me. That is what I get tired of and one of the reasons, my posts have went down. Senseless comments that drag down the whole system and then warrant replies, so you get double do do.
 

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

New posts Latest threads

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
6,722
Messages
113,675
Members
4,024
Latest member
maj
Back
Top Bottom