What's happening with beer supplies in Jakarta ?

Unfortunately Indonesia is becoming a bit like some of the more "dodgy" countries in Africa I lived in , where ''out of stock" is a way of life , I used to keep 1 room as a mini shop with all the usual requirements to make life tolerable , I have to say my stocks are increasing here .

Yup, i read something about reducing supply in order to promote the homegrown Bali wines and Vodka.... but wondered about beer, since that is a domestic product already.

Damn, I forgot to look to see if there was any beer when I was at the grocery this morning. I was too busy playing the role of Eccentric Old Cat Lady. (My husband is on the road this weekend, so I slouched to the store by myself sporting greasy hair and an old t-shirt, and I bought virtually nothing but cottage cheese and catfood.)

Most places I frequent (Carrefour MOI, Lotte, Ranch, Farmers, etc) still carry beers..I haven't bought wines from brick and mortar stores at all (just once from Tokopedia), but maybe I should start venture out to homemade beer too..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agperfumecosmetics