To Flood or not to Flood....banjir? karungisasi!

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
My normal route to work has a section of road next to a river and a motorcycle bridge crossing said river. Yesterday morning, amidst the pouring rain, both were flooded out. In the evening, I had been hoping that the floods would have receded, but no luck. This morning, despite the lack of rain overnight, the river was still overflowing. The area is far west Jakarta near the border with Banten.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Anies has only laid blame on about everything he can blame it on and some things he can't. His loyal supporters claim he a better gov than Ahok because he prays for the rain to only come down on the weekends so everyone can get to work during the weekdays. Wrong on both parts or his prayers just don't carry enough weight to be heard. That or more nut cases are showing their faces.
Anies only concern is to put in a Formula E circuit for his own vanity. I can only hope it gets canceled due to flooding.

Last edited:

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Someone in Menteng who's not so happy with the governor's actions and promises:

The APBD is the regional revenue and expenditure budget. That annual financial plan of the regional governments is approved by the Regional House of Representatives (DPRD).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lila Aidina Hayati