So this is where all the big boys hang out

Burungkecil

Hi All,

I only popped out for a minute (nine months in the UK) and when I looked again everyone had gone.
I opened the old Web site a few months ago and it was a mess but that must have been just before this site was up and running.
And tonight, with my return to Indonesia imminent, I found this new site.

By the way, do my 200+ posts to the old forum count towards the Cage? I can't wait to have a look.

I can remember participating in the very first expat Web site back in 2000 (don't suppose anyone remembers my "Circumcision Rears Its Ugly Head" post?) and it was always a fantastic source of information. I'm sure it will continue to be so thanks to the tireless mods.

Yeah, I remember you said you would have it done at 50. Did you?

Glad you found us!

Unfortunately, no your past posting history doesn't count here. We don't have anything to do with the old place anymore except that it is where we all met.

But I'm sure you will rack up 200 posts in no time! And don't worry too much about the cage, most of the conversations happen in the public space anyway.

Most of the intelligent conversation, anyway.

Yeah, I remember you said you would have it done at 50. Did you?
What a memory you have! I passed the 50 milestone in 2012 but fortunately my in-laws' memories are not so sharp and the subject hasn't come up recently. (Luckily the same can't be said about the part in question).

the subject hasn't come up recently. (Luckily the same can't be said about the part in question).[/QUOTE]
Haha you made me laugh, but don't worry and luckily at 66 the "part in Question" still come up and we can meaby ask our oldest member Davita wath happen his part at the age of 79.. :mod:

Welcome back. I was out of it for a few months too. No charter member. That is OK too.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819