Rest in Peace Davita

El_Goretto

Cager
Dear forum members,

We were informed today by his wife that Davita passed away on October 5th after his long battle against cancer.

Davita was a long time member of various online expat communities in Indonesia. We may have not always been on the same page but he is remembered as a respectful and interesting member who seemed to always have some amazing stories from his well-lived exciting life.

Davita left us some important messages regarding dealing with his type of cancer in his blog on this very forum.

Our thoughts go to his mourning wife whom he always referred to in very high esteem.

Rest In Peace Davita.

Selamat jalan Davita, rest in peace.

RIP will miss his insights, gruffness and Aqualung avatar. I have been putting off my colonoscopy for the past 6 months and after rereading his blog, going to make an appointment today.

Had a bad feelin bout this...sent him a PM, no response and his lack of board chat thought something up.. RIP

From when I first began using this forum, Davita had posted many responses which were helpful and informative. The forum has been noticably quieter of late without his comments. Sorry to lose him but he had obviously had a full and interesting life.

Commiserations to family and those that knew him well.

Came across as a real gentleman who had lived a very interesting life. Rest in peace..

Farewell to a most worthy adversary - I knew he was having a fond chuckle whenever he got to me with one of his arguments. We both had great fun. RIP.

I really appreciated Davita, as a person. He provided some laughs and helpful information to me. I hope his wife is doing well and surrounded by some loved ones.

Selamat jalan Davita. Your contributions to this forum will be greatly missed.

Rest in Peace.

To one who was never shy about telling us how he really felt about things, a little bit naughty, but often funny. Yes, we'll miss his input, advice, and of course his detailed historical knowledge of aviation!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back