Real estate agents - Bali, Tabanan

Mark2017

Hi all,

Does anyone know about these agents based in Tabanan, Bali ! Their website was off-line for months.

Know anyone that bought land from them or what those areas are like in Balian?

Just found them whilst browsing and thought the prices are interesting. They appear to have a lot of projects on.

http://bigdealpropertybali.com/

I would wait and see what happens with agung before buying anything , you could see substantial price drops if it goes bang like 1963 !

I lived in that area for some time, many of those projects have been on the drawing board for years & gone basically nowhere as far as I know & it seems the prices may have already dropped a little but that is probably just because some middleman was trying to scam us, greed has overtaken that whole area with a vengeance.

I don't know of any real estate agents operating in the area, it's all just scamming middlemen & locals with dollar signs in their eyes trying to rip off outsiders.

Balian (Pengasahan) itself is a good place to spend a short holiday if you're into surfing but otherwise there's SFA to do.

I would like to think that Scouser is correct about a substantial price drop but from what I have seen, I dunno.

Those areas are mostly in nice enough countryside & generally cooler than the south of Bali being at the foothills & you don't have to go far to find "The Real Bali", the beaches are generally littered with rubbish brought in with the tide & dangerous if you aren't a strong swimmer.

The single lane main road is dangerous, it's about 3/4 of an hour by scooter to the closest real supermarket being Hardy's Tabanan & about 1 1/2 - 2 hours to Denpasar by scooter, which you would probably find yourself having to traverse around once per month for supplies etc., add 1 hour each way if travelling by car.

PM me if you like, I have plenty of stories.

If agung goes bang ,ya its a big if , in 63 it was pretty violent for 1 year , logically bali will empty , I for 1 have an escape plan because I choose not to live in ash thats for sure , no ac, car use, polluted water, health effect etc etc , and im sure I wont be alone ,I reckon the Island will be uninhabitable , so what price tabanan then I wonder ,or anywhere else on this island .I wait and watch ,ready to move away pretty damm quick !

I would wait and see what happens with agung before buying anything , you could see substantial price drops if it goes bang like 1963 !
Nah, won't happen, the big price drops that is. Bali property is nearly all cash based, no mortgage loans, so sellers will just wait things out as there is no pressure from banks. Transaction volumes may decrease, but not prices. Lots of wishful thinkers though hoping for a crash. Didn't happen after the Bali bombings and won't happen as a result of the volcano.

Thanks all, and Macvert for the pm offer.

I presumed most people who bought on Bali or other locations may have done so at their own expense thus not requiring mortgages or other personal loans, as Jamu pointed out.

I guess the owners would bolt their villas closed, shut down the power supplies and pay local staff to mind their properties while they moved off the island for a while.

I only noticed how many kavlings are up for sale in the Balian area, some for 35 Juta per are whilst others are up to 95 Juta. I did hear that a big developer bought one whole field of kavlings for some project.

It is quite far however it is a beautiful area, if that place ever takes off then hopefully it will develop successfully.

Maybe Donald Trump might buy a kavling close to his Golf Course .

If agung goes bang ,ya its a big if , in 63 it was pretty violent for 1 year , logically bali will empty , I for 1 have an escape plan because I choose not to live in ash thats for sure , no ac, car use, polluted water, health effect etc etc , and im sure I wont be alone ,I reckon the Island will be uninhabitable , so what price tabanan then I wonder ,or anywhere else on this island .I wait and watch ,ready to move away pretty damm quick !

Maybe there is a secret hippy commune for all expats to temporarily hang out and grow vegetables until the volcano settles down again .

But, in seriousness you are correct, a simple alternative is worthwhile investigating, I myself would relocate to Lampung or Sydney. Many people may know about the ‘boy who cried wolf’ parable and act accordingly. I don’t think the volcanologists know for sure, we can only make our own plans. Without being an alarmist at the same time .

[sup][/sup]
I know you were asking about a specific area but I am sure there are deals to be had in Bali, like elsewhere. Even if people mainly pay cash in Bali, leaseholds, there are always some people who end up needing cash. This is true for hak milik as well. Some don't seem to care, they have deep pockets, or whatever, but if the market is saturated and slow to sell there will always be some who want/need to sell.

As I said previously , in the south of bali now and for the last year propertry has stopped moving ,prices have dropped substantially ,even with 40% drops still difficult , and that is with the volcano quiet .

The cash market is of course foreign as they cannot get loans , and of course the corrupt locals money laundering , for the rest it is loan based typically 15 years

As I said previously , in the south of bali now and for the last year propertry has stopped moving ,prices have dropped substantially ,even with 40% drops still difficult , and that is with the volcano quiet .

The cash market is of course foreign as they cannot get loans , and of course the corrupt locals money laundering , for the rest it is loan based typically 15 years
Perhaps 'foreign-owned', poorly constructed villas built on postage stamp sized pieces of land may have dropped in price, but there is absolutely no evidence that the price of land itself has gone down anywhere in Bali.

Land you may be right , unfortunately most of the property foreign owned or local, especially the large developments are in general rubbish construction ,especially in south bali .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tehtelor
Back
Top Bottom