Offshore visa applications possible

centurion

Cager
Looks like offshore visa (business, family, investor) applications are possible from 29. March, according to the new regulation-Surat Edaran, attached.

Attachments

• SE Dirjenim Nomor IMI-0661.GR.01.01 Tahun 2021 Tentang Ketentuan Visa dan Izin Tinggal Dalam M...pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 840
I hope this is correct and quickly filters down to our Consulate in Chicago. We may be able to get family based visas.

Berikut regulasi terbaru terkait Ketentuan
Visa dan Izin Tinggal Dalam Masa Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru
berdasarkan Surat Edaran Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi
Nomor IMI-0661.GR.01.01 Tahun 2021.
Informasi lebih lanjut sila kunjungi website resmi kami di www.imigrasi.go.id
English content is updated soon in the following post.
#Offshore #VisaIndonesia #InfoImigrasi #imigrasiindonesia #IndonesiaOffshoreisOpened

On DirJen Imigrasi's FB from the last night.

Berikut regulasi terbaru terkait Ketentuan
Visa dan Izin Tinggal Dalam Masa Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru
berdasarkan Surat Edaran Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi
Nomor IMI-0661.GR.01.01 Tahun 2021.
Informasi lebih lanjut sila kunjungi website resmi kami di www.imigrasi.go.id
English content is updated soon in the following post.
#Offshore #VisaIndonesia #InfoImigrasi #imigrasiindonesia #IndonesiaOffshoreisOpened

On DirJen Imigrasi's FB from the last night.

This is now live as of today, April 5th 2021.

Visa on Arrival and Visa-Free entries are still NOT available, but other visas previously available are now once again available. (VK-SosBud, VITAS, APEC etc.)

Visa application can be made via http://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id

If abroad: An electronic visa will be e-mailed to you and your sponsor upon approval, and you can travel directly to Indonesia. No need to visit an Indonesian embassy abroad.

If already in Indonesia: An electronic visa will be e-mailed to you and your sponsor. You then report to your local immigration office. No need to leave and re-enter Indonesia.

According to the dashboard at https://visa-online.imigrasi.go.id, the daily application quota as of today is 2000 Visa Kunjungan (SosBud), and 500 VITAS.

Hello, is the multiple entry 1 year+ business visa available now for onshore applications?

According to staff of KJRI - Houston, contacted today, no new visa application is possible for WNA outside of Indonesia at this time: no VOA, no Sos-Bud, no vITAS, etc. Not possible for WNA to enter unless they already possess a valid -itas / -itap or meet the other exceptions (diplomatic corps, airline employees, etc). Am I / are they wrong, or this thread just hasn't been updated?

Mrs. Asam Manis had hoped to "mudik" from the States this year. She has not visited her family for almost two and a half years. With the mudik ban in place, she would have to wait until after Idul Fitri to go by herself, or keep waiting until it is possible for both of us to come in together.

My understanding as well. The Chicago Consulate told us that the authority to issue visas has been centralized with electronic application only through the head Immigration operation in Jakarta. Beyond diplomats, aid workers and perhaps in a few other instances, foriegners are SOL. Things are not likely to change any time soon. I just hope Indonesia does not follow India's example.

Ibu Asam Manis is currently trying to navigate the online process for aplikasi jenis visa kunjungan keluarga (B211A?) as my sponsor. She was able to register and got a PIN to enter the application system, so far so good. But upon logging in she encountered a statement that "only foreigners already in Indonesia whose visa has or about to expire can apply for visa kunjungan keluarga" as a means to stay in the country if they cannot leave ... due to Covid-19.

She is currently trying to see if she can sponsor me for visa kunjungan - bisnes instead - apparently she has gotten past the barriers so far (tapi aku nggak pegang ambil nafas).

Apparently they value foreigners who want to enter the country to bullshit about business chances over those who just want to visit their spouses / in-laws.

Yes, I am vaguely aware of the fascination with "filthy lucre" among many humans.

But I just applied for family reunification Limited stay they have option for family reunification.

But I just applied for family reunification Limited stay they have option for family reunification.
I'm glad to hear it. But I'm just reporting what my wife said she read directly from Immigration website, thus why I applied for the business visit visa instead.

Sure, I just got visa after 5 working days, i'll post documents for others in case they need to apply :)
My application was rejected on the first attempt, and I'm not sure why - something to do with the documentation, which I had thought to be complete and in order. My wife said it was something about "pages ... for six months or one year": I interpret that to be about my passport - they want copies of passport pages covering six months to one year? I just renewed my US passport and I have not traveled out of the US since almost two and a half years ago, so there is nothing to show.

In any case my wife has resubmitted the application, so we'll see if it sticks this time.

My application was rejected on the first attempt, and I'm not sure why - something to do with the documentation, which I had thought to be complete and in order. My wife said it was something about "pages ... for six months or one year": I interpret that to be about my passport - they want copies of passport pages covering six months to one year? I just renewed my US passport and I have not traveled out of the US since almost two and a half years ago, so there is nothing to show.

In any case my wife has resubmitted the application, so we'll see if it sticks this time.
I just attached passport , its back side , and old visa(s) Its strange. Usually if something is wrong they send a email you should ask your wife to check email if there is something wrong they ask to provide in email.

I hope it will work for you this time good luck!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc