Music

& sort of related to Blur, not into Pulp either except for Common People .... & this version

When Shaun was still wild. It seems he completely sobered down. According to his own words, he gets a testosterone shot in his @ss every month.

Something different from Step on...

Last edited:
Got a couple of wedding and anniversary 'parties' coming up. In JKT, on Bali (of course) and in Bangkok. Pfff, always so boring but these I can't avoid. Don't think any will be like this ...

I sure don't know about others but I had my hands up a lot while listening to the above rap lyrics.

Why ? Were you being mugged ?

Hahaha.......no I was referring to his lyrics from Normal Guy 1. He sings if you........etc. etc. put your hands up. I had actually never heard of this guy before listening to his rap parody above.

Last edited:
You need to be in a hammock or minimum chaise longue for this one.

It's rare I find covers I enjoy more than the originals, but here's one I found while searching for some new jazz today. Kellylee Evans covering Eminem's Lose Yourself.

Thanks BA, I hadn't seen Chrissie sing this before, and I love Chrissie. I actually put her right alongside Janis Joplin as one of the greatest rock chicks of all time.

It's all funky jazz cooking breakfast with Maceo Parker this morning.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819