MobileIndo - A mobile phone shop catering for expats

Tinoz

Hi everyone,

My husband, an expat, has just opened a mobile phone shop - MobileIndo, in Poins Square Mall, South Jakarta. Our shop is an authorized reseller of a variety of phone brands (at present: Samsung, iPhone, LG, Asus, Nokia, Vivo). We are trying to do both online and offline and we always run special deals each month. We speak English, Korean and Japanese, to cater for the expat community J

For English and Indonesian, please don’t hesitate to contact myself, Tintin:
Mob. Ph and WhatsApp: 0813-1943-1739
Kakaotalk ID: Tin2x

For Korean and Japanese, please don’t hesitate to contact my husband, Jeff:
Mob. Ph and WhatsApp: 0813-1943-1740
Kakaotalk ID and Line ID: manwoo72

In September, we have the following deals on offer:

Samsung Galaxy S9 – Coral Blue
Was Rp 11,499,000 - AFTER DISCOUNT Rp 11,199,000

Samsung Galaxy A6 – Black
Was Rp 3.799.000 - AFTER DISCOUNT Rp 2.999.000

Samsung Galaxy J8 – Black
Was Rp 3.799.000 - AFTER DISCOUNT Rp 3.499.000

Samsung Galaxy J4 – Purple
Was Rp 2.299.000 - AFTER DISCOUNT Rp 2.199.000

Samsung Galaxy J2 prime – Black, Gold
Was Rp 1.599.000 - AFTER DISCOUNT Rp 1.499.000

**All are new and the warranty is from SEIN (Samsung Electronics Indonesia)

FREE 1 Powerbank 10,000 mAh with every purchase of the above mobile phones

- We are in the process of getting an EDC machine for debit and credit card transactions at our store. The bank (BCA) informed us that it would take 14 working days the earliest (we are crossing our fingers hoping that it will not take longer than a month). We are expecting to have it running by October 15th the latest.

- For now, payments can be done by cash or bank transfer. You are welcome to come to our store to check the condition of the phone you wish to purchase (all sealed and unopened), if you are satisfied, you can pay for the purchase on the spot and take the phone home :)

- All the phones on the list can also be delivered via JNE if preferred and insurance is recommended for this.

- If you wish to purchase a phone that is not in stock, we can order it for you, so no worries.

We look forward to receiving enquiries and seeing you at our store :)

EDIT 29/10/2018:

We are happy to announce that the credit card machine (EDC machine) has been installed and now it's up and running, YAY!

Our shop is Mobile Indo, it is in Poins Square Mall, 1st Floor no.60, JL. R.A. Kartini no.1, Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta.

We are a new player amongst all the existing shops, however, we are the first and the only one that can speak English, Korean and Japanese :)

If we don't have the specific phone that you are after, we can order it ifor you, no problem.

You can have a look at our Facebook page: Mobile Phones in Indonesia
And instagram: mobile_in_indo

For enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us
English and Indonesian: 0822-1351-1381 (Whats App is available)
Korean and Japanese: 0813-1943-1740

We look forward to receiving your enquiries and seeing you at our store :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you take a stab at servicing a Blackberry? My Passport is working at the moment, but who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Would you take a stab at servicing a Blackberry? My Passport is working at the moment, but who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Hi, unfortunately we don't provide that service. Where do you live? If you live in South Jakarta, you can come to Poins Square Mall - Ground Floor, or ITC Fatmawati. If you live in or not far from West Jakarta, you can try ITC Roxy Mas.

You should at least be able to speak some Indonesian.

I know how it feels living in a foreign country that doesn't really speak your language and having a phone that needs fixing.

Thanks for the heads-up on Poins Square Mall as a place with a shop for service of BB phones. We are in Jaktim, but not all that far from Poins. My wife handles conversations in bahasa Indonesia.

Sorry for the cynicism, but when i read "catering to expats" I think "more expensive". Maybe the wording needs to be changed to multilingual or the like

I understand where they are coming from, initially I thought that they may not have enough business but I was thinking of western expats, once you include Korean and Japanese that makes sense.

All the best.

Sorry for the cynicism, but when i read "catering to expats" I think "more expensive". Maybe the wording needs to be changed to multilingual or the like

Thank you for the suggestion :) Will review what I have written.

I understand where they are coming from, initially I thought that they may not have enough business but I was thinking of western expats, once you include Korean and Japanese that makes sense.

All the best.

Thank you :) Come by our store if you are in the area.

Thank you :) Come by our store if you are in the area.

I know POIN Square well as I used to live in Bintaro. However, I am now in Europe so will have to wait until I return for a holiday.

I used to live in Bintaro as well, just not in a posh a part, but I've moved as well.
I also have a new job but I can't wear short and a singlet any more, even on my way to work.

To the OP, I want a new tablet (Probably loaded with Chrome) but with all the translate features you get with the windows version of that browser. The Samsung tabs I've looked at don't really do the job quite as well.
A HDMI out would be a massive bonus.

What ya got?

PS - I'm in Jakarta tomorrow so, if you have something, I'll pop in (Time permitting).

I used to live in Bintaro as well, just not in a posh a part, but I've moved as well.
I also have a new job but I can't wear short and a singlet any more, even on my way to work.

To the OP, I want a new tablet (Probably loaded with Chrome) but with all the translate features you get with the windows version of that browser. The Samsung tabs I've looked at don't really do the job quite as well.
A HDMI out would be a massive bonus.

What ya got?

PS - I'm in Jakarta tomorrow so, if you have something, I'll pop in (Time permitting).

My APOLOGIES, only saw your message now. For some strange reason there was no notification informing me of this message. And now it's almost been a month! I am really sorry :-(

When are you in Indonesia next? Pop in if you have time, you don't need to buy anything from us, just come and visit :) We have coffee and tea (it's like a small cafe in here). Did you find the tablet you were after?

My APOLOGIES, only saw your message now. For some strange reason there was no notification informing me of this message. And now it's almost been a month! I am really sorry :-(

When are you in Indonesia next? Pop in if you have time, you don't need to buy anything from us, just come and visit :) We have coffee and tea (it's like a small cafe in here). Did you find the tablet you were after?

I'm always in Indonesia - love the place so much I became Indonesian.
I had a good look around but not a sausage so far but Indocomtech is in a couple of weeks and I have a meeting in Jakarta that Friday.

I'm always in Indonesia - love the place so much I became Indonesian.
I had a good look around but not a sausage so far but Indocomtech is in a couple of weeks and I have a meeting in Jakarta that Friday.

Great, maybe you can pop in then into our shop if not too busy :)

Friday will see me in the office all morning, at a couple of potential suppliers in the afternoon, most of Saturday in a conference, then a meeting on Saturday evening. I'll probably kip in a hotel Sat evening and go home Sunday.
That won't leave me a lot of spare time.

I've identified the tablet (Samsung 4) but I also want a smartwatch and another projector, something portable with wireless input.

Sick to the back teeth of rubbish windows so changing my kit to be free of it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back