Immigration website Update

PaulDG888

Hi All,

There is a lot of new information on visa’s on the immigration site this morning, too much to copy and paste here, there is also a FAQ on transferring different types of visa’s to others. Scroll down the main page and enter “Online Stay Permit Service” like i said too much information to paste here.

Cheers
Paul

Sorry no offence but I have just looked, and there is nothing new or updated on there at all, possibly they reformatted or added some colours, but none of the facts have been updated, it even says last updated April 2020 and the last Covid update said "nothing has changed until further notice re overstays etc"
It was down yesterday while they jazzed it up but certainly no new info or changes in process?

Even the link you mention and the FAQ's say 2017 and not a single mention of Corona etc

Can you point out where the changes are?
Because I am regularly on there posting info for lazy bule on a FB expat page and I haven't seen any updates? Most people click there to get Corona news about visa status overstay etc etc but not a mention of that anywhere? Only that everything is same until further notice?
Even my agent says no change, no new news from the office about process, only that it is reopening to start processing Kitas again

Foreign nationals still residing in Indonesia due to suspending departure

• Foreign nationals whose Visitor’s Permits (Index B211, D212, Visa Exemption, and Visa on Arrival) are to be expired or are expired, which either can be extended or cannot be extended, will be granted an Emergency Stay Permit without any application process at immigration offices. An Emergency Stay Permit is automatic.
  • Foreign nationals whose Temporary or Permanent Stay Permits (KITAS or KITAP holders) are to be expired or are expired, which either can be extended or cannot be extended, will be granted an Emergency Stay Permit without any application process at immigration offices. An Emergency Stay Permit is automatic.
  • An Emergency Stay Permit is free.

Last updated: Saturday 4 April 2020

No offence taken, but the information there is new to me and maybe for other new forum members, thought i was helping out.

No offence also thats why I'm asking which bit specifically because as far as I can see it's all still the same info since the last few weeks?

As far as I can see there are no new updates regarding emergency stay permit. The DitJen Imigrasi website just has all the basic pre-Covid stuff.

The latest update from June 11 said that they are reopening limited services, including new KITAS applications, change of status, SKIM and dual citizenship for children.

EaMjQtaU0AUzrsx.jpg
EaMjRmEUwAAZc89.jpg
EaMjTZEUMAEGd8r.jpg

Update from Ditjen Imigrasi on June 19th.

A reminder for all foreign nationals staying in Indonesia. Your Emergency Stay Permit is still valid until further notice, always follow the Government regulations on Covid-19 and stay safe.

Ea3SS3OUYAANqv5.jpg

FYI, last week I went to Imigrasi Kelas I khusus Jakarta Barat for Itas to Itap conversion application. But Itas extension service is yet to announce.

Follow @imigrasi_jakbar on IG and twitter, updates are posted faster than on website. you may contact through their whatsapp hotline +62 813-8493-3280 , if you have any inquiries, but expect slow respond.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back