Hello

sFfhNho.gif
sFfhNho.gif

Hi Will. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum @Will_M!

As is customary now, may I know how you found us? Helps to know how easy we are to find :)

Hi, welcome to the forum & welcome to Bandung :)
Just wondering if you are the other half of the woman I have been talking to who is a nurse :) do you work with animals?

Welcome to the forum! I see you already know our resident Bandung expert Bad_azz. :thumb::thumb:

Welcome! Let us know if you need help finding anything in Bandung.

Bandung is fun, as long as it's not the weekend or a holiday. :)

We just flew back from the US, and will be in Jakarta until next week, and then head back home to Bandung.

Welcome aboard. How did you manage to garner a job in desirable Bandung, when Jakarta is the most common working expat landing zone?

Thanks for the welcome!
I would only go into Bandung centre once or twice a month maximum. I do a big stock up on cheeses and other western foods in Riau Junction. The rest of the time I send Ojeg to local market.

The job I was recommended for, by an existing British expat here. A case of "who you know, rather than what you know" I guess. :)

That's me ... :)

I found this website after a weekend in Lombok where we bumped into an expat who recommended this website.

Kaching- that is the sound of the penny dropping.
Yes, you guys are quite a distance from me-but in an area I have visited.
At your service : & hopefully we will meet up sometime.

We just flew back from the US, and will be in Jakarta until next week, and then head back home to Bandung.
Ha!- I'm in Bdg now & most likely in Jkt (or elsewhere from next week)... we are over due a meet up.
Hope all the family are well as can be expected xx

Hi Will_M,
Welcome to Expat Indo Forum. Hope you will enjoy it here.

I am french born, living in Manado, Sulawesi Utara for 16 years or so.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhbrandt
Back