Hello from Cibubur..

Welcome to the sunny side of the street. You will, I suspect, quickly add to the vibrance of Forum conversations. As one of the few members here who still have privileges at the old house, I visit occasionally, hopefully, but rarely find anything worth a prolonged stay. Its a ghost town.

I just bought tickets for the yearly trip to our Summer residence in Pasar Rebo. (Pretty good value: USA Midwest to Jakarta only $850/seat, round trip.) If you are not traveling throughout June and July, we will have to get together.

Welcome to the sunny side of the street. You will, I suspect, quickly add to the vibrance of Forum conversations. As one of the few members here who still have privileges at the old house, I visit occasionally, hopefully, but rarely find anything worth a prolonged stay. Its a ghost town.

I just bought tickets for the yearly trip to our Summer residence in Pasar Rebo. (Pretty good value: USA Midwest to Jakarta only $850/seat, round trip.) If you are not traveling throughout June and July, we will have to get together.
Hi Bill.. thank you. I just had sunny side up?. How’s life over there? Are you not pulang kampung during lebaran ( May)?
We dont have plan for jun/jul, Lil DT will be home for Uni summer break. Yes we can arrange meet up.. grilling sausages in your place i guess?.. cos my weber bbq is kaput. Send my regards to EA& KA. cheers big ears?

Have not checked in here for a while. The holiday season this year has been a bit more hectic than usual. We will be landing at CGK on May 26 for the start of our usual 60 day visit. there is still have one roof section to replace, delayed a bit by the unusually heavy rainy season. Not sure if we will be in a position to host any on-site get togethers. This could be another working visit just like last year.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back