Hello from Cibubur..

stt_cibubur

Cager
Hi, Good afternoon, Finally I found the place..my name is Liz, I am local ( pribumi) married to british ( already silver medal.:p). I am looking for few old friends from other cyber location. I hope they are here.. :unsure::help:

Last edited:
Welcome! Glad you made it over. Things are a bit quiet here, though a lot more active than at the old location. How'd you find us?

Welcome! Glad you made it over. Things are a bit quiet here, though a lot more active than at the old location. How'd you find us?
Hi puspa, thanks.. I wasn’t active in old location since my father passed away 3 years ago. I didnt know about this place until recently, when I asked in old place, I was given a link but it was censored . So i had to google it.. lol

Hi Liz,
Welcome back.
I didnt know about this place until recently, when I asked in old place, I was given a link but it was censored . So i had to google it.. lol
Hahaha... Didn't we chat not long ago? :D Asking me would have saved you time. ;)

Hi Liz,
Welcome back.
Hahaha... Didn't we chat not long ago? :D Asking me would have saved you time. ;)
Hahhah hi Oli.. txs. Yes we chat in TS co-op but it was not in my head that time., i was only focusing on making cheese lol.

Hi puspa, thanks.. I wasn’t active in old location since my father passed away 3 years ago. I didnt know about this place until recently, when I asked in old place, I was given a link but it was censored . So i had to google it.. lol
I admit that I had a laugh reading this:
We did miss many of the old members since middle of 2016 , the Forum became since then , let's say , quieter . And in the last September/October the Forum was down (around 10 days) due to virus , which caused a significant decreese in the number of users
Old forum has lost 50% of its attendance due to the last September/October crash. Only two users remain.... :whistle:

Nice to see you are still around Liz.
I lurk more than post here of late, my lurking isn't as lurky as it could be.
I do post if I have something to say AND time to say it :)
Sorry to hear about your dad, and I am sure that is not the part O found funny, I am pretty sure he meant the old place and its stupid childish censorship thing :D

Nice to see you are still around Liz.
I lurk more than post here of late, my lurking isn't as lurky as it could be.
I do post if I have something to say AND time to say it :)
Sorry to hear about your dad, and I am sure that is not the part O found funny, I am pretty sure he meant the old place and its stupid childish censorship thing :D
Hi Bad_azz, how are you? its been long time since we had chit chat in other place.
My dad is in better place, better for him.. been suffering with phenumonia and TB for decade.

Since my son in college, i have more time to sit in front of laptop instead of behind steering wheel.. lol?.
You know me, i will say thing when i see fit or just say it when you feel itch/urge??

Hi Bad_azz, how are you? its been long time since we had chit chat in other place.
My dad is in better place, better for him.. been suffering with phenumonia and TB for decade.

Since my son in college, i have more time to sit in front of laptop instead of behind steering wheel.. lol?.
You know me, i will say thing when i see fit or just say it when you feel itch/urge??
All well here with me , thanks :*

I am sure that is not the part O found funny, I am pretty sure he meant the old place and its stupid childish censorship thing :D
Indeed. The part that I found funny was Marcus stating that a a significant (...) number of users, have vanished since their last September/October crash. I was under the impression that the old place was haunted by just 4 or 5 lost souls. A significant decrease may have reduced it to 2 or 3. Sad.

About the censorship, Liz' posts triggered my curiosity so I sneaked in the old cemetery and ran the search engine on "atlantis" to see what she was alluding to. And guess what? The search engine seem to ignore the censoring and all recent posts highlighted by the search engine which include "atlantis" also show "Expatindo.org" in clear without the silly ****. Just hilarious. LIIF admin rocks. (y)(y)(y)

Indeed. The part that I found funny was Marcus stating that a a significant (...) number of users, have vanished since their last September/October crash. I was under the impression that the old place was haunted by just 4 or 5 lost souls. A significant decrease may have reduced it to 2 or 3. Sad.

About the censorship, Liz' posts triggered my curiosity so I sneaked in the old cemetery and ran the search engine on "atlantis" to see what she was alluding to. And guess what? The search engine seem to ignore the censoring and all recent posts highlighted by the search engine which include "atlantis" also show "Expatindo.org" in clear without the silly ****. Just hilarious. LIIF admin rocks. (y)(y)(y)
My screen show www.********/community so I googled it and search for “expat community forum” and 2nd place was this place. But I had to browse here everywhere to find some name that familiar. .. and. .. bingo!.. Gotcha!

Hi, Good afternoon, Finally I found the place..my name is Liz, I am local ( pribumi) married to british ( already silver medal.:p). I am looking for few old friends from other cyber location. I hope they are here.. :unsure::help:

hello hello

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back