Have you ever fly to Pangkalan bun? Any experiences with Nam Air please?

Saudade

We are thinking about to fly to Pangkalan Bun next week, I though Garuda will fly there but they don't, the travel agency told me about to fly with Nam air.
Do you have any experiences with Nam Air or have you ever fly to Pangkalan bun or which airline will you recommend to fly with? I have not much experience about flying with domestic companies apart from Garuda Indonesia.
I think the choices are Wings, Sriwijaya, Nam, Batik and Lion.
Terimakasi
Have a beautiful afternoon

harryopal

Charter Member
Lion Air is notorious for delays... an hour..... two hours.... half a day..... maybe tomorrow.

Euc-

Charter Member
Cager
I’ve flown Nam many times, so far never had any issues. (Going to find some wood to knock now)

dafluff

Cager
Nam Air is a subsidiary of Sriwijaya Air, which is now owned and operated by Garuda's Citilink.

Incidentally, with Sriwijaya's acquisition by Garuda, there are now only 2 Indonesian major airlines: Garuda and Lion Air.

It is probably not a coincidence then that ticket prices have suddenly gone up.

Saudade

I am checking prices with Traveloka and I have choose a flight with wings and batik air, but when I continue on the total price of the tickets they say Lion Air, how come?

Saudade

I check as well with ticket2 and when the tickets suppose to be with Wings, finally they are with Wings and Lion (I am trying to avoid flight with Lion but is not going to be easy).
The front logo of the tickets are with Wings logo but after take a better look is with Lion as well, not clear from the beginning.

dafluff

Cager
I check as well with ticket2 and when the tickets suppose to be with Wings, finally they are with Wings and Lion (I am trying to avoid flight with Lion but is not going to be easy).
The front logo of the tickets are with Wings logo but after take a better look is with Lion as well, not clear from the beginning.
Wings and Lion are the same airline. As is Batik Air. Wings is their regional component, and Batik is their "full service" airline. But all owned, operated and managed by the same company.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
I've taken quite some low cost carriers in Europe and the US too. And the horror stories there are not any less...

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
Actually, Southwest, the granddaddy of low cost air-carriers in the USA, has a good record overall; Lion Air and Indonesian clones are not in the same league.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anjacaba
Top Bottom