Funny Stuff - Meme, humour (dark white, orange, rainbow), stories..

dafluff

Cager
molen-arab.jpg

kratos

Cager
Teacher: Willy, frame a sentence using the word "Harrasment"

Willy: I am in love with this girl because "HerAssMeant" a lot to me

Teacher: Get Out !!!

jstar

Mr. 10,000
So a guy is hiking in the mountains. He is thirsty and runs out of water. He stops at the first tiny house he sees and knocks on the door. A cute girl opens the door and gives him something to drink. After some flirting she says to him; "You can stay here if you want but if you really want success you have to go up more." He is intrigued by her words and decides to follow the track.

Then he arrives at a villa and a beautiful girl opens the door. She tells him something similar: "If you want to succeed you need to continue." So the scenario repeats itself when he continues and the houses get bigger and bigger and the girls get more and more beautiful. The drinks go from water to orange juice to a Petrus to a Dom Perignon.

Still, he is determined now to succeed, and forces himself to continue on his way to success.

The final residence on the mountain is a large palace. With anticipation he knocks on the door.....when it opens he sees a big black dude, only wearing a towel.

The man says in a deep and heavy voice: "My name is Ces."

Last edited:

kratos

Cager
whenever a lady is pregnant, everyone would touch and rub her belly then say : "congrats"

no one touch the man penis and say "well done"

moral : hard work is rarely appreciated. only results that matter

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
No one believes seniors . . . everyone thinks they are senile. I know this for a fact..

An elderly couple were celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they'd shared, where Jerry had carved " I love you, Sally."
On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars!
Jerry said, We've got to give it back.
Sally said, "Finders keepers." She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighborhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door." Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armored car yesterday?"
Sally said, "No."
Jerry said, "She's lying. She hid it up in the attic."
Sally said, "Don't believe him, he's getting senile."

The Police turned to Jerry and began to question him.
One said: "Tell us the story from the beginning."

Jerry said, "Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday."

The first police officer turned to his partner and said, "Were outta here!"

kratos

Cager
I hate guys who inbox girls, asking their numbers

Ladies,
if you agree with me, inbox me your numbers so we could discuss this matter comprehensively in details

TheGodFather

With No Disrespects!
A Jewish bookie was at the races playing the ponies and losing his shirt.

He noticed a Priest step out onto the track and bless the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race. Lo and behold, that horse - a long shot - won the race. Next race, as he horses lined up, the Priest stepped onto the track. Sure enough, he blessed one of the horses. The bookie made a beeline for a betting window and placed a small bet on the horse. Again, even though it was another long shot, the horse won the race. He collected his winnings, and anxiously waited to see which horse the Priest would bless next. He bet big on it, and it won.
As the races continued the Priest kept blessing horses, and each one ended up winning. The bookie was elated.He made a quick dash to the ATM, withdrew all his savings, and awaited for the Priest's next blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on. True to his pattern, the Priest stepped onto the track for the last race and blessed the forehead of an old nag that was 100/1. This time the priest blessed the eyes, ears, and hooves of the old nag.
The bookie knew he had a winner and bet every cent he had on the old nag. He watched dumbfounded as the old nag pulled up and couldn't even finish the race. In a state of shock, he went to the track area where the Priest was standing.
Confronting him, he exclaimed, "Father! What happened? All day long you blessed horses and they all won. Then in the last race, the horse you blessed never even had a chance.
Now, thanks to you I've lost all my money!" The Priest nodded wisely and with sympathy. “You aren't Catholic are you my son?" "No, I'm Jewish."
"That's the problem", said the Priest, "you couldn't tell the difference between a blessing and last rites."

kratos

Cager
if you're getting pregnant in vegas, does the baby have to stay there?

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
RE: post #53 by Godfather...Very funny.

Before being 'frocked' I suspect the Priest was an Alitalia pilot and the punter did not heed 'Jew' diligence i.e. 'do not trust an Italian Pilate.'...:biggrin1:

kratos

Cager
Last night, a Chinese guy came in to my favorite bar. I asked him, " do you know any Kungfu or Shaolin Martial arts ? "

he got irritated and asked me back,
" why you askin me that ? is it because I'm Chinese ? "

I said, " no , it's because you are drinking MY BEER now "

jstar

Mr. 10,000
A fleeing Taliban terrorist, desperate for water, was plodding through the
Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.

Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object,
only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.

The terrorist asked, "Do you have water?"
The Jewish man replied, "I have no water.
Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5."

The terrorist shouted, "Idiot! I do not need an overpriced tie.
I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first."

OK," said the old Jewish man,
"it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me.
I will show you that I am bigger than that".

"If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles,
you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water
you need. Shalom."

Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill.
Several hours later he staggered back, screaming,
"Your xxxxx brother won't let me in without a tie!"

jstar

Mr. 10,000
The futility of existence...

Last edited by a moderator:

kratos

Cager
If you are fan of Mortal Kombat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serro
Top Bottom