E KITAS email problem

Darren

Hi all. I renewed my KITAS 2 weeks ago and was informed the process has changed and we now receive an E KITAS via email rather than the card. I still haven't received it and after speaking with the officer he asked for another email address which I supplied but still nothing! Anyone else in the same situation?

Shouldnt be an issue. Some experiences I've heard of it is either in the spam folder, or just get a different email address. Hotmail in particular seem to be problematic.

Thanks for the replies. I've been checking the spam box. Nothing. I've supplied hotmail and gmail. It appears hotmail is only a problem in Indonesia as I use this account daily to communicate with the US, China and the UK. If it doesn't arrive is there a big problem? I have the stamp in my passport.

Hello everybody,
I have currently the same problem in the immigration office of Yogyakarta.
There is no mail of confirmation after apply online (even with a Indonesian mail adress from Universitas di gadjah mada). I have waited 1 day, still nothing.
@Darren, Did you finally find a solution ?
I will have to pay my KITAS tomorrow but I still haven't the confirmation mail (E-KITAS).

Thanks for your replies!
Alix

Hi there, the same problem in Bandung. Few days ago I picked up my passport and there´s still no email.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back