Best Medical Care

Hope you get on ok,

Thanks Anglian and, in particular, for your advice on the Adventist..looks like my choice if Siloam, Jakarta don't have their machine running.
I see there is a direct Air Asia flight JKT-PEN and we'll be in Jakarta end of next week for my wife's birthday with her family...good time for me to go to Penang.

I've had a couple of quotes back from Malaysia and they are cheaper than Singapore and Thailand... so thanks to all for that heads-up.

Penang Adventist.......US$1,000
Beacon Petaling Jaya..US$900

I don't know if anyone offers a PETCT Scan here but I have been looking into the normal CT Scan with shadow imaging and It is around Rp 2.1 juta and Rp 150 ribu to read plus a doctors visit. Going to get a needle biopsy which has been a couple years since the last one and depending on that decide if I want to go with the scan. Old tumor is on the move it seems but my US doctors say can never get rid of completely and it takes a long time before it can possibly go malignant and, it has been a long time and this is the return of the first one they attempted to remove. If I decide I should go through another 8 hour surgery I would in all likelihood do it in Malaysia.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats