Are Anyone Ever Used this VPN?

Me I did. And it turned me into an alcoholic, caused my divorce and stole all my money lol
Maybe a shill will appear shortly and tell us how great it is?

If you only need VPN for browsing blocked sites, you can just download Opera Browser, which already has a VPN included. It is free, but a bit slow (so not for downloading large files).

Was a PIA VPN user for about 3 years and found it too slow. The last straw was on a business trip to China where it would not work at all. I have just switched over to Mullvad VPN: https://mullvad.net/en/

Off topic, but is your profile pic Rice Owls?

If you only need VPN for browsing blocked sites, you can just download Opera Browser, which already has a VPN included. It is free, but a bit slow (so not for downloading large files).
Dafluff...just wondering how is it compared to anonymox from firefox? Btw I'm only on 20Mbps speed download....with anonymox...maybe I'm getting at best...1Mbps

Dafluff...just wondering how is it compared to anonymox from firefox? Btw I'm only on 20Mbps speed download....with anonymox...maybe I'm getting at best...1Mbps

Not sure, as I have never used anonymox. It is not great for anything but the shortest videos...but for text like reddit it works quite well.

It have been almost 2 years regarding using a free or subscription VPN in Indonesia. Anyone know a good VPN, free or small subscription fee for very light user? I sometime shop at Costco.com, other USA retailers and government websites roughly 2-3 times a weeks, 2 hours maximum. I have been using a free subscription with Hola VPN but alway a time limit.

Hoxx VPN seems to be free and good for light use. It only reaches the limit if I forget to turn it off a few hours after using it.

I use Windscribe for occasional browsing, and it has been good enough.

I have been using VPN Unlimited from Keep Solid for about 5 years. They had a lifetime subscription for around $40 US or so at the time so I took a chance. It has been very solid even for bittorrent and the servers in Asia always seem to have plenty of bandwidth. It's not free but it has been well worth the money for me.

I have been using VPN Unlimited from Keep Solid for about 5 years. They had a lifetime subscription for around $40 US or so at the time so I took a chance. It has been very solid even for bittorrent and the servers in Asia always seem to have plenty of bandwidth. It's not free but it has been well worth the money for me.
Will it work streaming a sports service that refuses to allow Asia an option?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back