White Grape Juice

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Never be that again!

:rant:

Ah, you know where they have the plastic 4-6 liter bottles? In pet shops etc. Combined with the drinking fountains of the cats and dogs, you put those upside down in the holder.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
What size are the smaller water jugs. There is the 19 liter and then there is a smaller one for a smaller dispenser. There is also a bottled plain water sold in some stores that is large in size for bottled water. Seen in Jakarta but not here. Looked everywhere. These have to be three to four liter.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
I think I saw these with water in Indomaret or Carrefour. Will look.

Daniel50

I don't want to be a party pooper but where in Indonesia is White Grape Juice located. Is it North Sumatra or somewhere on Java.:D

scouser59

Charter Member
Cager
I don't want to be a party pooper but where in Indonesia is White Grape Juice located. Is it North Sumatra or somewhere on Java.:D

I would be interested also in white grape concentrate !

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
I actually got the three liter one from Ace...not really a carboy, more like that smaller size aqua gallon with a handle..just wondering about the four liter one since it'll make a nice gallon jug for me (damn US and the Imperial system)

El_Goretto

Cager
Is this it?

Not sure if carbonated.

Saw it at Hero, living world.

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
Pretty sure that's carbonated (judging from the bottle cap). I've seen that particular bottle but next time I'll read the label up close to make sure....thanks for checking them out for me EG!

El_Goretto

Cager
Pretty sure that's carbonated (judging from the bottle cap). I've seen that particular bottle but next time I'll read the label up close to make sure....thanks for checking them out for me EG!
No worries. I was looking for pineapple juice (couldn't find it) when I stumbled upon it and remembered about your thread (although I admit I have only read the title and skimmed through the rest).

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
Couldn't make it to Grand Lucky last night (was already 9:30 and found out that I couldn't turn right from Sudirman)...tried it again today, didn't find any white grape juice, but I did find out that they have a few jars of Vegemite there...(no, I'm not going to make Vegemite wine...)

scouser59

Charter Member
Cager
my wifes inquiring at a winemaker in bali to see if they will sell us a few liters of the grape juice concentrate they import from aus . results to follow.

scouser59

Charter Member
Cager
Man I'm jealous!
we are waiting news , from my experience making wine , the concentrate produces a decent product , iv tried with juiced apples etc , its never been good for my taste .

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
we are waiting news , from my experience making wine , the concentrate produces a decent product , iv tried with juiced apples etc , its never been good for my taste .
From my short experience with white/non-grape wines...I think I can make somewhat drinkable whites...but maybe I'll focus way more on reds. Having only limited amount of yeasts, I'm more confident in producing great reds rather than 'so so' whites. Hope you don't mind me sending you a PM.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
massagejogjadotcom
Top Bottom