pinky321

Charter Member
Cager
Hello,

Hope some of you guys know me as well.

I help people, expatriates especially to settling and do business in Indonesia with hassle free.

I'm doing virtual assistant and business support consultant in Indonesia since i see there's a lot of expatriates who get confuse to come here, to do business in here, need any kinds of arrangement, project management, hard to find something (items, house, school, apartment, office, restaurant, even arrange to send an important documents here because you are abroad, etc) and hard to find information (legal, market research and internet research to support your business)
Therefore, i would be happy to help you with ease and free up your precious time so you can focus on business, not busyness.

You can contact me on bunga(dot)feby(at)gmail(dot)com or PM

Thank you

Last edited:
It's my understanding that there are Expat Indo members who have used your service and have been very satisfied. Don't be shy - send them PMs and ask if they can recommend you in this thread. :)

Hello all. I would like to recommend Ms Feby Bunga to anyone who needs asssistance or information in any of her listed areas of expertise. She has done a few projects for me and is very capable and effecient. Save yourself some time and frustration and contact her. You will not be disappointed. Cheers.

Okay, it's time to show!! :yo:

It's my understanding that there are Expat Indo members who have used your service and have been very satisfied. Don't be shy - send them PMs and ask if they can recommend you in this thread. :)

I've used pinky321's services for about a year on and off. Basically she's there to save me time and resources. Starting from things such as printing business cards, scanning documents, etc that I would have to go to Snapy to do, I have her pick up from me and she'll get it done, even if it's through Snapy, the fact that I don't have to go chase after it is a great help for me.

Beyond that, I've had her do research for me, starting from market research to something a little more technical, she handles them all and do a good job. Most of all, and this cannot be taught, pinky321 is through and through a professional and honest. It's difficult for me to work with someone I don't trust, and she is someone I can work with on a regular basis.

I've used pinky321's services too, she is the one! Smart, reliable, trustfully and fair price!
I 've used her services for open a restaurant, (Kingcouscous in Lippo Kemang) this was include find suppliers, find location, find contractors, hire staff contract redaction, assisting me in meeting...
She did an excellent job, if you are like me new in Indonesia, hard to trust or sceptikal and you want to make business, hire her, you will win money and time.

This is refreshing! In my former life as a moderator, one thing that occupied my time and that of my fellow mods was identifying and deleting shills. Truthfully, it was vanishing rare to see positive recommendations, following a post advertising a product or service, that were real. (Usually it was the advertisers sneaking back in as socks to dishonestly promote themselves.)

In this case, though, the praise is genuine. No shills or socks in sight!

This is really no shills or socks in sight at all! :nono:
If all my clients are happen members in this forum, they probably will also give recommendations here :first:

This is really no shills or socks in sight at all! :nono:
If all my clients are happen members in this forum, they probably will also give recommendations here :first:
Perhaps you could suggest them to register iif they are expats. I have no doubt that both you and them may have something to win by doing so.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to give an update and help other expats here who may need business support for entrepreneur, start-up, new companies trying to set up a presence or develop businesses in Indonesia, and individuals. You will gain efficiency, flexibility, and the capacity to become more strategic and grow the business.

I have the knowledgeable, experienced professional to fill in the gaps, manage the project or serve as your ongoing outsourced function. My experienced can help you increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your business processes.
As you can see the testimonial and reference on the above post :clap2:

Thank you,
VPA INDONESIA
Virtual Professional Assistant Indonesia
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vpaindonesia
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back