Request to remove my name from the black list

He came to the Indonesian border from Singapore. The officer asked him does he know that he is blacklisted, and he answered yes; the second question was how long do you plan to stay? he answered around 10 days, and the officer let him in.

Does not mean that it works all the time, maybe he was just lucky.

He came to the Indonesian border from Singapore. The officer asked him does he know that he is blacklisted, and he answered yes; the second question was how long do you plan to stay? he answered around 10 days, and the officer let him in.

Oh my god hhhhh how is that

How is he black list and can enter
Noone here can answer that - as with many things in Indonesia, sometimes rules don't apply, sometimes they are strictly imposed, sometimes they are imposed in the wrong way. Its not possible to have a clear answer in many cases (and blacklisting is something I dont think anyone has any clear idea about)

How rules don't apply .. but what should I do then to be able to come BK normal

So am planning to come BK again after 6 months but she has to request to remove my name from the black list first

Curious if he ended up a bit poorer upon getting in?

Moderation note:

Some posts that were tangential have been removed to keep the thread on track. Please remember that for a law forum question we request that users stay strictly on topic. We have also always requested that new users be treated with some leeway, and if you do have any issues with their postings to please report them to the moderators. Thank you.

Working without a kitap is actually quite serious. Two people who were deported from this area were refused to be 'white listed'.... Another seperate case reportedly somehow managed to arrange a transaction on another Island that cleared the path...

WWhat do
Working without a kitap is actually quite serious. Two people who were deported from this area were refused to be 'white listed'.... Another seperate case reportedly somehow managed to arrange a transaction on another Island that cleared the path...
What do u mean by separate case ....?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tehtelor
Back