Request to remove my name from the black list

snpark

Cager
If I am black listed it supposed to be shown on the system from which they issue the indo visa right ?
No
You could still get a visa and be refused entry at Immigration

Final decision for entry is always at discretion of immigration

Even normally with kitas, voa etc
Same for every country

MamangDudul

Off course if she told the immigration all that story am sure they will understand the situation since we humans
Hi,

First of all I want to say that I wish you and your future wife all the best and I hope you will succeed with your effort of being so to say un-blacklisted.
I just wouldn't count too much on humanity here. I see a few problems here. I don't judge your situation and I don't care if you are rich or poor. Just it seems like you are not overflowing with money and for that reason you had to break the law. And I don't know how much your situation changed by now but even when you marry again, it is always hard for foreigners , especially those who are not on a company sponsored visa, to find a job here or even be eligible to get one.
Then the story with your ex-wife who you want to remarry again. I don't know how all of that comes across.

I believe we all deserve chances and we all have our storys BUT usually all governments don't act too much in the name of humanity or sympathy here. I wish they would in more cases but it is what it is. They more or less care about the cold facts like documents, money and "status". That's also understandable to a certain point cause everyone can come up with a story. That's what we have to keep in mind.

Again, I wish you all the best and I hope you can get it sorted out.

Last edited:

snpark

Cager
Yes the fact he got deported and blacklisted suggests more than a visa overstay which is usually only a fine even for months

Working illegally on the wrong visa is far more serious but again usually people just get deported
But blacklisted too?

ChrisTex

Charter Member
Cager
It could have been her that had you reported and deported in the first place

I was just about to say this after he told his story.

I think the OP does need to have a conversation with his ex wife. Based on the story he gave, there are lots of question marks which could lead to assumptions on why he was deported and blacklisted.

Mohab

True love

Hopefully for free then ;-)
Assuming she wants you back
It could have been her that had you reported and deported in the firs

I was just about to say this after he told his story.

I think the OP does need to have a conversation with his ex wife. Based on the story he gave, there are lots of question marks which could lead to assumptions on why he was deported and blacklisted.
What is the op

Mohab

Actually I don't know it can be done and get removed or no I will just let her to go jkt and start the process after six months and see what will happens if it's done so fine if no so it's no what should I do

snpark

Cager
Original - first
Poster - someone who posts

ie you. The thread starter, the first person to post and open this enthralling 23 page topic

snpark

Cager
What u mean sorry ?
He means no one gets deported and black list for such a minor offence so you must have done something else or perhaps not telling us the full story?
Your combative attitude probably didn't help your case. I can imagine you arguing with the immigration people about your ex wife etc and all just a misunderstanding.

So what and where were you working and why didn't you have the correct visa?
"I didn't know" doesn't count here.

Mohab

He means no one gets deported and black list for such a minor offence so you must have done something else or perhaps not telling us the full story?
Your combative attitude probably didn't help your case. I can imagine you arguing with the immigration people about your ex wife etc and all just a misunderstanding.

So what and where were you working and why didn't you have the correct visa?
"I didn't know" doesn't count here.
Not at all I was very cooperative with them and they even give time till buy the tikt .. everything was smooth it's just the law u can't work with visa on arrival .. I had a kitas for 4 years then we divorced so to come BK with her I wanted to get a job so I can convince her that I can work and be responsible for her that's all .. the point is after divorced I wanted to come BK but I lost my tikt so I lost my money I had only around 150 $ so the air Asia offer to get me bk where I came from which is jkt .. so I had to work to buy a new tikt or even to come BK with her so I can have money to make a new kitas.. thats all.. even the immigration asked when u come BK!

Mohab

I
Not at all I was very cooperative with them and they even give time till buy the tikt .. everything was smooth it's just the law u can't work with visa on arrival .. I had a kitas for 4 years then we divorced so to come BK with her I wanted to get a job so I can convince her that I can work and be responsible for her that's all .. the point is after divorced I wanted to come BK but I lost my tikt so I lost my money I had only around 150 $ so the air Asia offer to get me bk where I came from which is jkt .. so I had to work to buy a new tikt or even to come BK with her so I can have money to make a new kitas.. thats all.. even the immigration asked when u come BK!
I will Follow the rules and after 6 months she will make the request.. I just wnaa ask they start calculate the 6 months after I left or after 1 months of my departure? Coz I read here someone went there and they told him in immigrasi that they start calculate after they received the letter of black list which usually after 1 months after leaving

Mohab

I was even supposed to stay at the detention place in immigrasi till buy tikt but she sponsored me to stay at our house till buy a ticket for a month and the immigration let me do that ..

Mohab

And she came with me to the immigration to do that and everything was ok .. I worked at hotel for a week

Mohab

But what should I do I lost my tikt and I showed the my tikt and I was in Kula lampur and I don't know where to go excpet bk to Indo coz I couldn't have enoug money to buy a new tikt coz it's expensive and the immigration officer himself told me come BK save some money and come here again open a binsis

Mohab

I didn't have the correct visa coz I had to come BK Indo after I left by visa on arrival coz my kitas cancelled so I had to take permission from her to stay till I can search what I will do so I try to convince her to come BK together so I was trying to find any job only till marry And get kitas..

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyathink
Top Bottom